Shizuka's Profile

Name: Shizuka Yoshino (芳野 静香)

Alias:
Goddess of War (Sensō no Megami)
Artemis's Strongest Woman
Onee-sama (By her school's classmates)
Yoshino-san (By Mitsuya)

Age: 28 (2018)
27 (2017)
18 (2008)
15 (2005)

Gender: Female

Birthday: May 15, 1990

Height: 170cm (5'7")

Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Hair color: Black with Light Pink streaks (past), Pink (Present)

Eye color: Light Pink

Relatives:
Kazuma Yoshino (Father)
Takashi Mitsuya (Love Interest to Husband)
Luna and Mana Mitsuya (Sisters in law in future)

Status: Alive

Occupation:
General and Founder of Artemis (Past)
Triple Goddess's member (Past)
Onizaki Clan's employee (Alternatives)
Athlete Model (Current present)

Japanese Voice: Yui Ishikawa

English Voice: Erika Harlacher

Appearance:

Shizuka is tall, slim and fit teenager girl of pale skin who's taller than Yuna and the same height as Mitsuya's, she has light pink eyes with long lashes. She has long, black hair into a hime cut and waist length which has one light pink streak on her right side of her bangs, two large ones on her large strands and rest of her black fades into light pink at the bottom, she has her hair usually tied into a high ponytail but loose it when she's goes to school or other occasions.

She's also been described that she has the figure of model and considered to be beautiful.

She also processes a prosthetic right leg and ear aids.

In her gang, she wears her Gang's jacket close with pink pants and knee laced up black boots. While her school, she wears a full white sailor with both top and knee length skirt, she has a purple ribbon and wears black socks and brown loafers.

In public, she wears long dresses or skirts with causal vintage tops and jackets along with boots or skirts.

In the future, hair is pink and she wears her home cut with no bangs.

Personality:
Shizuka is a calm, reversed and quiet girl fits on her name but she's actually athletic and a kind girl with a touch of a true lady.

She's cares deeply for her friends and family, especially Yuzuha who been endured tense abuse and Lisa who's her parents are dealing with her disowned maternal grandparents. Even shows her thoughtful side when she give a chance to Naomi to go the same school like her due of her problems.