Chapter 78: Heartarche

Author's pov

"Patient's name?"

"Yuna Kang, half Korean descent, age 16 or 17. She lost of lot of blood and her heart rate is slow, Doctor Momozono" the nurse soon said as the Doctor Momozono nodded while taking Yuna to the other room.

Takemichi looked at Mikey who was emotionless and leaning the corner of the hospital's wall and chair while Emma was still sobbing.

Takemichi hands went their his bleached blond yellow in distress.

'What the f*** just happened?! WHAT THE ACTUAL F*** HAPPENED?!?! HOW THE HELL DID YUNA-SENPAI VOMITED BLOOD?!?! SHE DIDN'T GOT SHOT! WHAT THE HELL!!!!' Takemichi screamed in his mind by knowing this got more worst than he thought.

Instead of Emma dying, Yuna got into a critical condition and suddenly vomited blood and since, she's Mikey's childhood best friend and his love, this got very personal.

"Takemichi-san" Saemon soon called Takemichi which he looks at him with tears on his eyes.

Saemon looks as placing his hand on his shoulder. "Don't do it... don't blame yourself. She doesn't wants us to blame each other for this" Saemon soon said which Takemichi soon nodded through the tears.

"Where's Lisa?"-Takemichi

"She's on the phone and telling everyone what happened... There's going to be lot of hell for both parties" Saemon soon said by knowing once Yuna's family finds out, there be no mercy on Tenjiku.

Meanwhile with Lisa, she was on the corner of the wall and sighing badly by what happened and she knew about Yuna's condition.

She promised along with Baji, Kazutora, and Saemon not never tell anyone.

She soon heard her phone ringing which she answered.

"Hey guys"-Lisa

"Lisa? Are you okay? Why do you sound sad?" Rindo soon asked which Ran told him that's not how he should talk with his girlfriend which Rindo give him the middle finger that Ran sighs in disbelief.

"I'm...not okay... I'm in the hospital..."-Lisa

"What?!"-Rindo

"Lisa, sweetie, did something happened? Did our gang's imbeciles did go to your territory? I did tell them to back off or I will beaten them"-Ran

"Ran, shut up. Are you okay? It was your Dad, Mom or your sister?"-Rindo

"No... actually...The reason why I am in the hospital is because... Yuna-senpai is hospitalized"-Lisa

"Wait, what?!"-Haitani Brothers

"How the f*** that happened? Yakuza Princess is tougher than anyone! She tortured that rapist!"-Ran

"I-I know...We were going to the graveyard where your boss and Toman's president where....That f***er...Kisaki came and tried to hit Toman's President's sister which Yuna-senpai went to save him....And then...Oh my God!...It all happened so fast" Lisa sobs softly as Rindo and Ran carefully listened to her sobs while looking at each other as a agreement.

"Great...That son of bitch not only hurt a friend and business partner of ours...he also sentenced the entire gang to dead...Listen, we will make him paid for blood...and probably kill him and make it look like accident" Rindo added which Ran evilly smiles since they don't have no problem of beating someone to death.

"No...This got personal, Yuna-senpai....no, Yuna is my best friend and she did so much for me when I was a simple, shy, soon be bullied biracial girl... I'm going to join both Tokyo Manji Gang, Black Dragon, and Dragon King... Artemis is joining and I guess we should probably not picking a fight against each other...Please, stay cool and don't try to do anything reckless" Lisa soon said which Rindo sighs before looking at Ran.