Chapter 83: Battle Between Brothers Part One

Author's pov

In Yuna's seemingly coma, she wake up into the Spiritual world that was all pure white.

She looked around before she saw a figure coming to her, she immediately recognized the figure which turned out to be Saemon's descesed older sister.

Mary Hiroshima.

A beautiful, pale skinned girl who was tall. She had a long, wavy pale blonde hair reaching down to her lower back, her hair frame parted to the left of her face, she had soft looking deep brown eyes framed by long, pale blonde lashes. She wore a beige colored knitted sweater over a long white dress and white loafers.

She looked at her softly which Yuna almost tear up.

"Mary...!!!"-Yuna

"Hi, Yuna. It's a while" she said with a soft smile and soft, warming tone of voice. Yuna suddenly run towards her and hugged her that she almost cry while Mary hugs her back.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Mary. I should've remember earlier....If I did then, you would be alone and the fight between Hiro-kun and Ikari wouldn't happened...please forgive me"-Yuna

"It's okay, it's your fault, Yuna. You don't have the fault here...You did well bringing together Saemon and Katsuji. You did great" Mary soon said with a comforting tone which Yuna nodded with tears on her eyes.

They soon release from the hug and looked at each other. "You need to go back and save Izana...You have to prevent more deaths happening in the Sano Family" Mary soon said which Yuna nodded.

"I know. I promise I will make it right"-Yuna

"You almost got into coma" Yuna and Mary turned around and ended up seeing familiar face that it was the person that Yuna looked up as her older brother and the person she mourned as blaming herself for his death.

Shinichiro Sano.

"Shin-san...." Yuna mumbled as seeing Shinichiro who he looks at her in both angry but yet, sad by knowing Yuna's condition.

"Why did you do that? You could have ended up into coma by knowing your condition! I can't let that happened again in the original timeline...Yuna...I saved Manjiro...you could stopped pushing yourself" Shinichiro said in full remorseful with tears in his eyes.

Mary looks at him in pity while Yuna stared at him as fighting the tears.

"Yuna, please go back and let him take care of it... Manjiro will be-"-Shinichiro

"That's a lie! A damn lie, Shin-san! Just stop saying that bullshit!" Yuna snaps tearfully which Shinichiro looks at her with his tears falling down.

She had enough of this, she already had enough of it.

"You really think you did save him? Shinichiro-nii, Mikey committed suicide in front of me at age of 26! He killed himself in order to end his suffering and get redemption for all the horrible things he did! And you think he's living a happy life with Emma and Izana?! I didn't turn myself into the person I hated the most to let him die! Either you!" Yuna nearly shouted which Shinichiro looks at her in heartache.

"Shin-san...I can't live a life fill of ignorance...I am not that person. I know who I am and I know why you desperately wanted me to not became that person. In two years, if Mikey is controlled by that darkness he inherited from you and does came killer.... I won't hold back anymore...this time, Tokyo will be conquered by the Demon Queen herself and I won't let Kanto Manji Gang raise...so, unlit that day comes, I will enjoy the small peace I have left" Yuna soon declared that Shinichiro looks at her in some shocked as Yuna brushes her tears away.

"Mary... Shinichiro...When that comes, I go back in time to save you both and break the curse you placed. I won't be like you.... I will be better than you" she said as declaring her goal of fighting against destiny itself.

Back in the real world

Yuna soon wakes up which Tomoe and Yuujin stood up and rushed towards her. "Noona!" Yuujin said with a smile on his face and Tomoe slightly tearing up.

Yuna gives a small smile and pats Tomoe's head.

"Sorry, I took so long. There's someone I wanted to talk with...We have go now to the fight, I don't know how long unlit Kisaki lose his patience and starts shooting Kakucho to dead" Yuna soon said which Yuujin nodded as Tomoe brushed her tears away and show her new clothes since her previous ones were covered by blood.

"You really do know me well"-Yuna

"Well, you're my third cousin"-Tomoe

Meanwhile with Mikey vs Izana

Everyone was shocked that Izana counterattack Mikey's nuclear kick. Izana starts attacking Mikey as showing him his speed and strength despite his lean build.

"Well...shit...I don't think Mikey will have a chance against him" Kansao soon said which Draken looks at him and asked him. "Back in Eight Generation, don't think that Kurokawa was chosen because Saemon rejected the offer. Kurokawa was the strongest through the members and incredible fast with his Undefeatable Senses...he has the ability to read his opponents's moves and attacks... Luckily that Saemon managed to stand off all of those hits...he could've been morally injured" Katsuji explained as looking at Izana.

After all, he was in Eight Generation before leaving for good. Izana's fighting style was brutal and dangerous enough that made most of the Eight Generation's members feared him.

He knew it well and that's why he wanted to take Izana since he didn't want either his friends or Toman's, Artemis, and Dragon King's member to do it.

"What's wrong, Mikey?! You're getting slow!!!" Izana kicks Mikey through the mid air that he crashes down to the ground.

Takemichi and Draken were shocked while Mikey groans tries to stand up.

Mikey felt his darkness begging him to take over in order to take 'revenge' on Kisaki for what he did to Yuna and caused her suffering.

But he later remembered Yuujin's words which he stand up and looks at Izana.

"Izana...I don't wanna fight you. I want to save you"-Mikey

"PFFFT! Why the hell you want to save me?"-Izana

"Because...Yuna wanted it... she's wants to save you" Mikey soon said which Izana froze when he mentioned Yuna's name.

"Izana...why did you send Kisaki to kill our sister and let him hurt Yuna enough to placed her in critical treatment? You knew that she would never let anyone hurt Emma" Mikey soon said which Izana felt a great pressure of wave hitting him badly that made him recall his childhood memories.

Memories that he didn't want to recall.

'I remember when that woman throw me away...she let Child Services take me away from Emma....I lived in the orphanage which I was suffering so much because of the loneliness....then again'

"So, you're Izana"

'I saw my older brother, Shinichiro and as well...'

"Izana, this is Yuna. She's a friend of the family who often stays in our house, get along with her well"

'And Yuna, the girl who was mature as a adult and tough on the edges'