Chapter 95: Bright Happy Future

Author's pov

"This is it" Takemichi said as looking at the tape before playing in the DVD player.

He soon saw Shinichiro for the first time as teen and the child Mikey before switching to Emma, their Grandpa, Izana who came as well, and Yuna.

Takemichi soon saw Mikey.

"To Takemitchy"

"Me?"-Takemichi

"I've said plenty in my letter, but there's something that I want to address only to you....When I can't control myself, it is if there's another "Another me"" Mikey soon said which Takemichi was shocked by that revelation and the unknown truth that Yuna been hiding it away.

"A "Dark Impulsivity"" he said spoke in a serious tone.

'Dark Impulsivity?...Wait, it's similar to Yuna-senpai's Demonic Instincts? Now when I think about it... Yuna-senpai did said something similar to Baji-kun during the Bloody Halloween's Conflict...He looked pale and scared...' Takemichi thought as remembering the events of Bloody Halloween when Mikey lost himself while in Moebius and Tenjiku events where Yuna went full demon mode.

Mikey couldn't span from his rage and became violent towards Kazutora, himself and Saemon, including Baji who wasn't even wounded.

While Yuna who was lost to her rage and became completely ruthless and sadistic, she did have some self-control and able to turn it off for the sakes of others.

"Takemitchy...I screwed up really bad now. I broke my promise to Yun-Yun... I'm scared what I might became in 12 years which I'm definitely not pleasant to be around with.... Including my niece and Yuna.... That's why I broke up Toman for good and made everyone leave me...You get it, right? I don't want you all to be involved with me...Even Yuna who around that time, she's was spending time with her family and her mom who finally woke up from coma...I can't put her into that same hell lopp again...So, Takemitchy, please me this" Mikey gave a serious look while Takemichi was listening to him and understanding his choice despite he didn't know well what was the Dark Impulses.

"Don't find me or look for me...and please, don't tell this to Yuna if she knows or doesn't...So, let me tell you this for the last time..."-Mikey

'The last time?'

"Please live a happy life...Make sure that Yuna lives her new happy life as well" he soon said with close eye smile on his face as Takemichi was stunned by this.

"Mikey-kun" he said as knowing this was why Mikey pushed everyone away and make sure Yuna didn't find him.

Meanwhile with Yuna

"Damn, just...damn...He really did thought about a future with you... That's big" Lisa soon said which Yuna nodded as drinking a bottle of wine.

Yuna was at Lisa's place...well, penthouse since Lisa was the well-known rapper also, singer and dancer of a famous entertainment company.

Also, Neon is working in that entertainment company.

Lisa was wearing some causal clothes and have her wavy, long hair into a messy bun with her hair strands out. She looked at the letter before looking at Yuna with a sympathetic look.

"You never knew about this?"-Lisa

"No, I didn't. I didn't know that was the future he wanted with me...Me and him being engaged...being together... I never thought of that before. I mean after all the shit I went through...I never thought he would genuinely wanted this for us, for me..."-Yuna