Chapter 12: Remorse

Author's pov

"God, you assholes never learn, don't you?" Saemon said as he was looking down on all the injured people that were beaten up by him again. He sighs as he kneels at the dude with the broken nose and blood on his mouth to chin. "Stop terrorizing my clients, do you want to be in the hospital for nine months?" He asked the delinquent who coughed and mumbled to Buddha to save him from the legendary Captain of the Seventh Gen Black Dragons.

Saemon soon sighs before his phone rings. He stood up and looked at his phone and saw it was a message from Yuna.

'Yuna-senpai?' He thought.

~Message~

Yuna: Hey, this is Lisa, I'm Yuna-senpai's friend and former kohai from her previous middle school. You need to go to the hospital, your friend Hanagaki was injured in a fight.

~End of Message~

"Shit, Takemichi-san!" He nearly shouted as he run over the knocked-out bodies of his victims before going to the path of the hospital. 'God, please don't let Takemichi-san's wounds be this serious!' Saemon thought while running at a fast speed.

A few moments later~

'Shit, I'm already here! Where's the room was Takemichi-san is being treated? I wonder what the hell happened? What kind of fight did Takemichi-san get into? He isn't much of a strong fighter, unlike me or Yuna-senpai. Wait, didn't Toman declare war against Moebius?' Saemon thought while he was in the hospital's waiting area. Saemon pants from not understanding how Takemichi, his childhood friend who is weak at fighting got into a fight where he got seriously hurt.

He sighs as he brushes the bangs from his face in distress. "Hiroshima-kun?" Saemon turns around and sees Hinata who looked worried. "Hina-san? What are you doing here?" Saemon asks which Hina replies that she's here to see Takemitchy since she heard that he was in the hospital. Saemon sighs of relief since he needs help. "Hiroshima-kun, what happened with Takemichi-kun? How did he get hurt?" Hina asked worriedly which Saemon replied that he doesn't know since Yuna's friend texted him about what happened.

Hina looked down worried. "Listen, Hina-san. Takemichi-san will be alright, okay? He might have no fighting strength but he will be alright. After all, I know him" Saemon said as he was comforting Hina. She looks and smiles as she was thanking him for caring. "Well, yeah. You're the girlfriend of my pal, so I need to make sure you're okay" he said which Hina smile more.

"Do you know where's Takemichi-san is being treated?"

"Yes, I do. Follow me"

Hina said as she takes Saemon to the room where Takemitchy was being treated in. As soon as they got there, Hina opened the door and saw something unexpected. Takemitchy awake with Emma's head on his...you know, his...pee-pee.

Saemon is soon jaw-dropping with the expression of 'WTF' while Hina is frozen out of rage. Saemon then says "Takemichi-san, what the f***?! You said you won't cheat on Hina-san! Jesus Christ, dude! Hinata Tachibana, I will take responsibility for this idiot friend's act-"

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! I AND EMMA-CHAN WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING! LET ME EXPLAIN!"

A few moments later of explaining and crying like an idiot~

"Oh, so you were comforting Emma-san? Oh Thank God, for a moment I thought you were cheating but I thought why you weren't going after Yuna-senpai since she's hot as hell. Thank God, Jesus..." Saemon said dramatically while Takemitchy laughed out of nervousness with tears on his eyes and blood from his forehead. He did a full apologetic bow in front of Hina alot and he smacks his head on the ground many times. He was okay and haven't got any brain damage yet. "I'm glad that Hina along with Yu-chan's friend...I'm sad and worried. Mikey and Draken have been arguing with each other while Yu-chan...she's isn't here to calm them down..." Emma worriedly said which surprises Takemitchy, Hina, and Saemon.