Chapter 90: Path of Healing

Author's pov

"Umm, guys. Is it me or Yun-Yun been acting" Mikey soon asked to his gang who were confused by his words.

"Wait, what?"-Draken

"I mean last night, me and Izana got into a fight which usually she could hit us with her sword but she didn't it and just smile at the chaos"-Mikey

"Wait, what?! She usually kick your ass or Izana's ass for that"-Baji

"Yeah and this is the another strangest thing she did....She went shopping with Emma for makeup" Mikey said in horror which the guys dramatically gasps in shock since Yuna would never go to shopping for makeup.

I mean she rarely wears makeup.

"Mikey-kun, I think you're overreacting"-Takemichi

"He's not overreacting, Partner! Yuna-senpai is tomboy and she doesn't really need makeup. I mean do you see her wearing makeup"-Chifuyu

"Ummm"-Takemichi

"Also, she ended up reading Shoujo that Emma brought for her"-Mikey

"No! Shoujo?! She doesn't even read that type of genre!" Chifuyu shouted in shocked as bookworm shoujo. He likes to read it and knowing that Yuna is more into action and Shounen.

I mean her favorite manga is Rurouni Kenshin and Gintama.

"Oi, Mikey... Don't you think that she might sick or some shit like that?"-Baji

"Hell no! If she was sick, she would stay in her home and cuddle up with blankets as doing nothing! Something is up with her! I know it!" Mikey said in determination which everyone were confused by what's wrong with their retired advisor.

*RING!!!*

"Oh my God, she's calling!" Mikey shouted before shunning everyone to be calm before answering it.

"Hey, Yun-Yun. What's up?" He said with happy yet, somehow flirty tone which Draken and Baji looks at him in disbelief by wondering why he's taking so long on confessing her.

"Do you guys wonder when the hell will he ever confess to her?"-Kazutora

"I believe it will take awhile by knowing what happens in the future and how they do love each other but still, she can't tell him since you know"-Takemichi

"Poor Senpai" Chifuyu said since he feels bad for her and knowing it will take awhile for her to heal up from her emotional scars.

"Oh really? Okay, see ya there" Mikey smiled before ending his call before turning around to his gang.

"She wants to talk us! In person!" Mikey said in nervous which some thought she was going to confess while the ones who knew, they wonder what was Yuna thinking.

Few moments later

"Hey, Senpai" they waved at Yuna which they decided to met her in the park. There were was also Yuujin, Saemon, Lisa, Naomi, Shizuka, Katsuji, Kansao and Tomoe with Izana and Kakucho.

Including Emma and Hina.

"Wait, Hina. What are you doing here?"-Takemichi

"She called me too"-Hina

"Yuna, what's going on? Why you called us here?" Draken asked which Yuna sighs before drinking her caramel frappe.

"Well, the thing....I and Yuujin are leaving for Korea, Seoul" Yuna soon said which they were shocked for her saying that before they finally reacted.