Side Story 1: Halloween

Author's pov

"Oh my f***ing God! I never thought red look so good on you, Mikey! Hahaha!" Draken laughs as Mikey grunts in annoyance.

It was Halloween and Mikey with his best friends and his sister were dressing up to go to Pah-chin's Halloween party.

Draken as Frankenstein.

Emma as a female Devil.

But Mikey got something worst...

"Red Riding Hood?! Really?! Emma, what the hell?!" Mikey shouted as doing angrily cat noises while he end up dressing in a Little Red Riding Hood costume.

And guess who was the culprit?

It was Emma.

"I can't believe you fell it! Hahaha! Hina was right, you look cute, my little red riding hood!" Emma laughs at him along with Draken which annoys Mikey that huge vein pop out of his head. "I'm rethinking my choices as two as my best friend and sister! You're so mean!... Yun-Yun! Get your ass out of the room! Ken-chin and Emma are being mean to me!" Mikey shouted as having an angry childish face.

Emma and Draken soon sigh as wiping their tears away.

"So what did you get for Yuna to dress as?" Draken soon asked which Emma did a childish grin and held her laugh. "You will soon know" she giggled as Yuna came out of the room and dressed as Indian Princess.

Not the Native American.

The Indian from India, the Hindu one.

"What the in name of Taiyaki! Yun-Yun what the hell are you wearing?!" Mikey shouted while Draken and Emma give her 10 points looking good as an Indian Princess. Yuna looked at her costume before looking at him with her cold and blunt look.

"Well, Emma give me this to dress up as Indian Princess since she finds out that Indian Princess married King of Korea in historical times" Yuna soon said which Mikey soon glare at Emma who was smiling before giving a wink.

'Emma...why?!' Mikey thought before looking at Yuna as Draken got closer to his best friends.

"Change it, immediately"

"Hell no, I like it and I'm keeping it"

"Yun-Yun, do you want some perv to see that? I thought you were...Ken-chin, it's me or Yun-Yun's waist looks thin?"

"No, she has a small waist. Yuna has your waist always been this small and perfectly shaped? You look like a model"

"Oh my God, you have the figure of a model!" Mikey shouted in shock which Yuna sighs with annoyance before looking at them with her eyes sharpened. "My God, you're two are idiots. Well, why I should get mad when I'm not the one who's in little red's dress" Yuna aggressively roasts Mikey that Draken shouted 'Holy Shit' before howling of laughter. Mikey gives his angry childish face as Yuna small smirks in a sassy way.

"Oh my God, you guys are so funny! Picture time~" Emma soon said as grabbing a camera. Draken and Yuna soon got into the photo position as Mikey was annoyed.

"Say, Happy Halloween"

"Happy Halloween"

*Click*

In a happy future, like 2021~

"Oh my God, Ken-chan! It's Mask Circle Guard from Squid Game and Chishiya from Alice in Borderland!" The adult Emma soon said to adult dyed black hair Draken as seeing the adult dyed black and short-haired Mikey dressed as Chishiya from Borderline and adult Yuna dressed as Mask Circle Guard.

Yuna soon pushes her hoodie off her head and takes off the black mask with the white circle-shaped. "Hey, Emma and Draken. It's kind of funny that you two cosplay as Samurai and a Maid from Taisho Period" Yuna said as looking at the couple.

Yes, Draken and Emma got married and have a kid, it's a girl since I feel like it.

"Aw, it's too bad, I wanna see my niece" Mikey soon said in disappointment which Emma said that Mitsuya's sisters are babysitting her. "Speaking of girls, Yuna, why aren't you dressed as Kuina? I thought you and Mikey were going as a couple of costumes?" Draken soon asked which Yuna soon sighs and Mikey looked away and nervously whistle.

"I was going to unlit this annoying man child grab all my two-piece swimsuits and hide it and brought Squid Game's guard costume that my brother brought from Seoul" Yuna soon explained which Draken and Emma looked at Mikey in pure disbelief.

"Mikey, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"As much I wanted her to dress as Kuina, I couldn't since she has the body of an extremely hot model!"

"This is why girls from middle school and high school were saying that you would be the worst boyfriend and husband. Besides, who cares if Yuna wears a bra top with skinny jeans and flip food since everyone is looking at hot anime waifus"

"I care! I don't want anyone, anyone to see Yuna's body and perfect small waist since she looks like a South Korean actress or Idol!" Mikey shouted his guts loud that Yuna looked at him in pure disbelief before walking to him.

"You're an idiot"

"I'm your idiot...forever~" Mikey soon said as pointing at his wedding in front of Yuna. 'Despite he's in 31, he's still a brat' Draken and Emma sigh.

"Whassup! Toman, Black Dragons, and Brahman!" Saemon soon appeared as Gojo from Jujutsu Kaisen with Senju, Takemichi, and Hinata. Draken and Emma soon wave at them as Takemichi and Saemon notice the disbelief atmosphere between Mikey and Yuna. "What happened?" Takemichi asked while Saemon wonder why Yuna didn't dress as Kuina.

Yuna: Mikey is my idiot.

Saemon: Oh my God, that's a nightmare.