Chapter 52: Revealation

The moment you guys been waiting for....

The past of Yuna and what made her run away as well, the kind of childhood she had.

This will have some very emotional scenes and slightly paternal manipulation and some harm.

Author's pov

'There was a time I didn't have the courage to tell them....I was afraid what they will think of me...will they see me as prodigy's assassin or a victim of child abuse....through Gramps never hurt me...his brutal training did...But Mikey will get pissed as well, horrified alongside with Draken and the others...it's something I cannot avoid forever' Yuna narrated in her thoughts.

She looked at her best friends and her friends who except for Baji and Kazutora, were confused and wondering the kind of treatment she had.

After all, the reaction of Yuujin, how he rightous accused his grandfather for he treated them when they just young and the reason why he spanned, especially being protective over his sister whom suffered lot of tense pressure and training.

Even more when Yuna said that he trained them like if they were assassins.

"Yu-chin...what he said was true?...Did he abused you?" Mikey didn't even wanted to say those words but he needed it in order to know the answer.

He knew that Yuna was different from the moment they met, she always act calm and cold as well, being relatively mature for her age and knowing the unexpected things.

He didn't want to believe Yuna was abused because that would break his heart and also get him furious enough for his Dark Impulses take control of him.

But Mikey, you foolish boy, Yuna isn't kind typical girl, she's a Onizaki.

She was born as Onizaki and raised as Onizaki.

"That's what you're asking? Not about me being heiress of the Onizaki Clan, the most dangerous and brutal clan in the history of Japan?" Yuna soon asked as being honest which the two blond boys shook their head.

"Despite it did shock me...I mean I was raised and grew in a brothel of the Red Light District....I mean you always hang out with delinquents like us who are considered to be outcasts... doesn't matter where you came from, you're still the same girl who always protect us and being the voice of reason" Draken soon said which Yuna end up form a small smile on her face.

She was happy that was still accepted despite all the horrible things she done in the future.

"About my past....I did had a normal childhood at the beginning, of course...My Dad wanted me and Yuujin to have a normal childhood, my Mom teaching us taekwondo and they showered us with lot of love and care...those memories I have from them are so precious to me and I was truly happy....but everything changed when my parents died or...killed after they were attacked" Yuna added which shocked them by that revelation.

They couldn't believe it.

'No way... Yuna-senpai's and Yuujin-senpai's parents were murdered?' Takemichi thought in horror and shocked by the truth of Yuna's parents.

"Wait, that means...your parents...were murdered?" Mikey spoke in shocked which Yuna simple nod while Yuujin remained quiet and stoic like usual.

"Yeah, a some bastards from Yakuza Clans who were rivals to my family sent their hitman to killed them....I was five years old when they told me and Yuujin... that's when all begun... after three days of funeral, my grandfather dragged me and Yuujin into a relentlessly and brutal training...mostly on me, not because I was girl... because I developed thanatophobia...fear of losing someone you loved and cared about...I still remember those days of my childhood" Yuna said as recalling her childhood that was robbed from her and Yuujin's.