Chapter 65: Yokohama

Author's pov

2006: January 21

'Gosh, I forgot that the train to Yokohama are very comfortable to rest on' Yuna thought as sitting down on a chair and looking over the window.

Yuna along with her friend, Tomoe were on a train to Yokohama.

Since she has her winter break, she decided to use her break to go to Yokohama, despite how much Mikey begged her to stay with him and how much Draken and others were struggling holding him back.

"Yuna"

"Yes, Tomoe"

"I wonder why Yuu-kun didn't came with us? He usually goes with you often"

"I know but Yuujin decided to stay behind since he wanted to hang out with the guys... beside, he been having a eye on someone lately" Yuna soon said as shaking her head by knowing that her brother likes someone.

After all, she's his twin older sister.

'I know who it is. It's the cousin of Ikari, Anzai...he likes her. I seen the way he looks at her and talking with her...I mean me and Yuujin like Rock music as well, some Punk' Yuna thought as looking at Tomoe who sneezing.

"Tomoe, are you okay?"

"Yeah.... Achoo!.....I am still not used to cold weathers. The one who has more tolerance against the cold is Todoroki-san. She's always likes the cold and winter"

"True, she's even drinks a cold coffee while it's snowing outside. I wonder how Yukie is doing? I mean she along with Yamazaki and Sakata went for investigate the disappearance of my parents and reopen the cause in order to find them"

"From what I heard from Kaneshiro-sensei is that Todoroki-san with Yamazaki and Sakata are doing good while searching for your Dad...I hope we can get some manju" she said as leaning her head on Yuna's shoulder after she puts on a face mask..

Yuna looks at the window and knowing what was her reason to go to Yokohama.

The territory of the most fearsome and ruthless gang that all the gangs of Kanto fears the most, for their ruthless members and their tyrannical leader.

That was absent for awhile but also, waiting for the best time to raise again.

It was Tenjiku.

After some couple of minutes, Yuna and Tomoe soon arrived to station of Yokohama and walked out of the Yokohama train station.

Yuna and Tomoe walked around of the streets of Yokohama where Yuna remembers how when it used to be her and others as it was around the time when they went to beach which she didn't want to go.

She remembers well those times and she hoped those times can return again once Pah-chin gets out of juvenile.

But what got her mind was her encounter with tyrant boss of Yokohama Tenjiku.

Izana Kurokawa.

"So, how is this Izana guy looks like?" Tomoe asked while they were looking at the beach's shore to rest after walking around Yokohama for awhile.

"He's a hafu like me and Yuujin, he's half Filipino. He's one inch below than me despite being two years older than me. He's tanned, has white blond hair along with matching lashes and orchid colored eyes"

"I see. Yu-chan, I think I found him" Tomoe said which Yuna looked to Tomoe's direction and seeing Izana being gang up by some delinquents.

Yuna looks disbelief before signing in annoyance. 'These brats never learn, don't they? I can't believe they don't even recognize who the guy they're picking with. Insolent brats' She thought in annoyance.