Chapter 4: Old friend from the Past

Author's pov

"Thanks, Hina for inviting me into your place. I hope I won't bother your family" Takemichi respectfully said which his girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana smile and saying 'no problem, with a cheerfully smile. They were walking to Hinata's home which Takemichi was nervous about going to his girlfriend's home since it was his first time.

After all, Takemichi is a 26-year-old virgin inside of his young 14-year-old body.

And also, Hinata was the only girlfriend he had before he leaves her and his friends of all the suffering he through being a slave of Kiyomasa and his gang. But since he got his time travel ability and got a second chance, he wants to save Hinata from her ill fate in the future. 'Yeah, Naoto was right. I was trash back then and not trying to fight back. Anyways, Mikey-kun and Draken-kun are different from what I imagine. It even shocks me that the White Demon was their friend and a girl. Yuna-senpai looks cold but she's nice and being the older sister figure of Mikey-kun and Draken-kun. I wonder why Naoto didn't mention her? Even more, what happened with her in the future?'' Takemichi thought as wondering what happened to Yuna.

What he knew about her is that she's half Korean, the best friends of Mikey and Draken, and the unofficial advisor of Toman, a high schooler and the legendary White Demon/Demon Queen in the delinquent world.

He wonders what happened with her and wondering what Mikey from the future looked sad in the picture Naoto showed him.

It was mysterious which he needs to figure out with Naoto.

"You shitty brat! How dare disrespects your seniors!"

Takemichi and Hinata soon turn around where the shout came and seeing a group of older delinquents ganging up on a short boy. 'What the hell?! They're ganging up on a kid!' Takemichi thought and noticing it was the same way how those bullies gang up Naoto. Takemichi was pure disbelief at how the older kids like to targets small or younger kids. 'Really? what the hell is wrong with these dumbasses?' Takemichi thought.

"Pfft, disrespecting on some shitheads like you? Don't make me laugh, you giant asshole. You and your homeboys have been causing some troubles in the store I work. So, I will ask nicely, don't ever show your ass along with your girlfriends around again, you punk ass bitch" the boy spoke harshly with a serious tone that shocked the gang along with Takemichi and Hinata.

'Holy shit, that kid knows how to backfire. But...why I'm getting this familiar feeling from him' Takemichi thought confusedly by the strange boy. "YOU F***ING MIDGET!!!!" The leader soon lashes out as grabbing harshly on the collar of the boy and pulling him upwards. Takemichi and Hinata were shocked before Hinata reacted with anger. "Hey! Let him g-" Hinata couldn't finish her sentence when the boy strikes a powerful punch on the leader that broke of his teeth and blood on the air. They were shocked as the leader falls to the ground unconscious while the boy stood up and look at the gang who flinched in fear.

"I was trying to be nice and let off with a warning...but after you called me 'midget', you caught yourselves a trick to hell! I will kill you, you assholes!!!" He spanned in rage that shocked Takemichi and Hinata. He soon attacks another guy with an uppercut before kicking on the guts. Takemichi had his jaw drop out while seeing tbe horror of the kid beating up delinquents brutally and mercilessly.

'Oh my God! That guy is a monster! He could be in the same level as Draken-kun! I need to protect Hina!' Takemichi thought of thinking of a way that he could protect Hinata. Running away and hiding in her house.

After all, Takemichi wasn't good at fighting or strong.

He soon grabbed Hinata's hand and whispering to her that they need to leave before they get hurt. As soon they were about to step away, a voice soon stops them.