Chapter 45: Truth

Author's pov

"I heard what happened in Yuna's place from Naomi and Mikey...I guess Nightmare before Christmas will happen" Baji soon said as he along with Chifuyu and Kazutora were walking in the streets.

Kazutora looked worried as Chifuyu was surprised what happened in Yuna's apartment since hearing about Yuna, most reversed and serious demeanor would cry hysterically because of a nightmare.

Of course, he knew that Yuna was also human.

"I hope she's doing okay and hope for Lisa and Nico who are staying don't feel they're burdening her" Chifuyu soon said which Kazutora nod before adding that Yuna is being take care by her twin younger brother.

"Chifuyu!" Chifuyu turn around and seeing Takemichi heavily breathing after all the running he done to find him along with Baji and Kazutora.

"Partner?" He said as Kazutora and Baji looked at him in confused and wondering he was looking for Chifuyu in the middle of the night.

"Takemitchy, you okay? You look strange?" Kazutora soon said which Takemichi looks down before he didn't know what to do since he felt terribly horrible that he find out he was the one killed Hina in the future.

He horrified that Naoto tried his best to comfort him but he end up called Yuna telling him to not give up and keep going, he realized that she knew but she didn't hold any resentment towards him rather than Kisaki himself for taking away her friends and Draken.

Even more she tell him to not weight everything on himself.

He need someone to help him in past, he need a partner.

"Umm...Chifuyu, Baji-kun, and Kazutora-kun would you believe if I told you that I am from the future?"-Takemichi

"Eh?"-Chifuyu, Baji, and Kazutora

Takemichi end up telling them everything from start to bottom but he did left out the part of Yuna killing Kisaki and becoming someone so ruthless and terrifying that even Naoto and Kisaki himself fears.

Including him.

"No shit....THAT BASTARD PUT MITSUYA COMA! HE TRIED TO KILL CHIFUYU AND KILLED DRAKEN?!?! THAT SON OF BITCH! I NEED TO GET LA CHANCLA FROM NAOMI!!!" Baji end up yelling in rage which Kazutora being calm and thoughtful told Baji to calm down and not getting the flip flop from Naomi.

Kazutora witnessed it as well.

Takemichi and Chifuyu looked at Baji in little of disbelief before Chifuyu looks back at him and continuing the original scene.

"I believe along with them"-Chifuyu

"Huh? Really?"-Takemichi

"It does makes senses how you knew that Draken would've died during the brawl as well, why you punched Kisaki, you knew that Baji-san was going to die along wit. Kazutora...most of all, Yuna-senpai leaving would make perfect senses why Mikey would go...that way" Chifuyu explained which Baji and Kazutora looked at each other by knowing how precious are they to Yuna and if she did see Mikey going rampage and killed Kazutora in front of her, that would give her enough reason to leave.

Even Baji almost shivers again but recalling what happened that day where made Mikey's friendship with Haruchiyo along with his relationship with his sister strained.

Even Shinichiro and Yuna were disappointed by Mikey's actions that Yuna didn't go to see him for week.

Well, that's what he thought before finding out the real reason why.