Chapter 58: Story of Liliac and Cherry

Author's pov

"So, Yoshino-san... you're half deaf?"-Takemichi

"No, I just have partial hearing loss and of course, I was born without a right limb..." Shizuka soon said which Takemichi was surprised by hearing it.

He along with Baji, Kazutora, Lisa and Tomoe who by the way, joined because she wanted to get to know them and was very curious about Shizuka who was fighter while having prosthetic leg.

They were eating at McDonald's without Chifuyu and Naomi who were going out in their very first date.

Yeah, their very first date as a official couple.

'I'm so happy for Chifuyu and Naomi!' Baji mentally cried as Kazutora sighs and pats Baji's shoulder by knowing how happy he was.

"Wow..." Takemichi was surprised when Shizuka show him her prosthetic leg along with the hearing aids.

"I grew up like this....my Dad couldn't afford to take me special school for my disabilities since it cost lot...I learned how make my disadvantages to my own advantages"-Shizuka

"That's very impressive, no wonder why Inupi's forehead was bleeding after you kicked him"-Takemichi

"Then again, Mitsuya must been really pissed off after Inupi accidentally hit you"-Kazutora

"Yeah, I could already see him beating the shit out of him. After all, he's your future husband"-Baji

"Seriously, Baji? Lucky, Naomi isn't here to whipped your ass with La Chancla" Lisa soon said which Tomoe was asking Shizuka other things she learned to make her disabilities to be useful and she wanted to get to know her well.

'Yoshino-san is the girl who married Mitsuya in the future. Senpai mentioned her and adding that she took care of him after he went to coma....I wonder how did they met? They look like they know each other personally' Takemichi thought after seeing how worried Mitsuya was when Shizuka took the hit that was meant for him.

Even the look he gave her.

"Yoshino-san....if I'm not being rude but how did you and Mitsuya met?" Takemichi soon asked which Shizuka looks at him with her light pink eyes.

Her eyes were the same color as the cherry tree's flowers.

"Well... it's a funny story, I must say...I met him and Draken through his sisters"

2004, May 21

"Looks like summer is heading here" Shizuka soon said as looking through the street of Meguro District.

Shizuka had her long, black and pink hair down and wearing a white sailor uniform with mid-length skirt and light purple ribbon.

And she soon sighs as she begin to walked through the street to get to her home.

She walked as passing the train station which where she soon saw two little girls with silver liliac hair.

'Huh? Why are kids doing here?' she thought as walking towards two girls who was sitting on the bench.

"Are you lost?" Shizuka soon said which the two little girls turn around and seeing her which they almost mesmerized by her looks and her hime hairstyle.

"Princess...."

"Pretty princess..."

"Sorry, but I am not a princess...anyways, are you girls lost? Where's your house?" She asked gently which girl who looked slightly older than her sister and wearing pigtails, looks at her.