Chapter 102: Warning and Visions

Author's pov

Foresights, the ability to predict or see the future's events.

Takemichi never experienced a real foresight unlike how Yuna felt due of the headaches. Only see parts and parts like it was a puzzle.

Unlit he finally experienced the full foresight and seeing two different visions.

One of Senju dying and Saemon crying for her.

Another one, a unknown girl tearfully confessing her love for a unknown wheelchair boy.

'Her voice sounds it familiar, it was like... Yuna-senpai's. But yet, it was fill of sorrow and heartbreak.... Like if she was suffering...Why do I feel there's something I don't know...and why it connects to that day when Yuna-senpai confesses that guilty...' Takemichi thought after the vision he saw.

Takemichi was with Draken and walking to his home, the Red Light District of Shibuya to the brothel he grew up in. 

The place that Yuna hates lot due of her asexuality and huge discomfort.

"It's awhile since the last time I was here and....Ugh, painful memory"-Takemichi

"Yeah, it was definitely Remi's fault for mistaking you as her client. I can see why Yuna hates so much the Red Light District. Especially when that prick thought her as a worker, and she ended his whole family line"-Draken

'Typical of Yuna-senpai, she doesn't have any mercy on the scumbags. Anyways, I have to tell someone since keeping all information to myself would be a horrible idea and like she said, I have to take care of myself too' Takemichi thought as recalling those words Yuna tells him and others. 

'Take care of yourselves and each other' her words to them. Thanks to her words, they helped Takemichi's growth. 

Draken was soon greeted by the girls of the brothel and asking him some things but Draken being Draken, he quickly replies 'No'. 

Even Takemichi was greeted too before he soon got a vision where his shirt was covered by seemingly blood that shocked him by thinking it from where he got shot by Bonten Mikey. 

He was shocked before it soon fades away. Takemichi was confused while Draken noticed his strange behavior. It was similar to Yuna's before they found out her secret and also, Takemichi was more noticeable than Yuna who knows how to keep a low profile.

The Onizaki Clan's training did give her some benefits.  

They soon got to Draken's new bedroom which it had more space than the last one. Takemichi was surprised by Draken's new bedroom and seeing the old pictures along with the new ones. He soon saw one of Draken, Mikey, Emma, Izana, and Kakucho with Yuna, Yuujin and Tomoe in Seoul and smiling through the places of Seoul. 

"We went there in summer vacation. Mikey and Izana always fought because of the food and the places they wanted to see. Me and Kakucho were so tired of their bullshit along with Emma who almost got lost if wasn't for Mrs Kang who found her"-Draken

"Mrs Kang? You mean Yuna-senpai's and Yuujin-senpai's mother?"-Takemichi

"That's not their mom, that's their aunt, Seo-Hyun the older sister of Yuna's mother" Draken soon said which Takemichi was stunned by hearing about Yuna's maternal aunt.