Kansao's Profile

Name: Hisao Kanzaki (神崎 久生)

Alias:
Kansao
Kanzaki-senpai (By Takemichi and others)
Black Dragons's Prodigy Child
Sun Dragon

Gender: Male

Age: 30 (2018)
29 (2017)
20 (2008)
17 (2005)

Height: 183 (6'0")

Weight: 78 kg (172 lbs)

Birthday: June 17, 1988

Blood Type: O

Hair: Dyed Brunt Orange with black streaks.

Eyes: Dark Green

Relatives:
Unnamed Parents
Yuzuha Shiba (Love Interest to Future Wife)
Taiju Shiba (First Son in Law)
Hakkai Shiba (Second Son in Law)

Status: Alive

Occupation:
Seventh Gen Black Dragons's Vice Principal (Past)
Dragon King's Founder and President (Past)
Onizaki Clan's employee (Alternative)
Model (Present)

Japanese Voice: Nobunaga Shimazaki

English Voice: Khoi Dao

Appearance:

Kansao is a handsome, tall young man of relatively muscular build and broad shoulders with dragon tattoos on his left breast to left arm. He has a short, messy wolf cut that top of his hair is dyed brunt orange with a black streak and lower is fully black, and also has dark green eyes.

Also, he has piercings.

In his gang, he wears a yellow bosozoku uniform but with coat on his shoulders similar how Mikey wears his, he also wears a black tank top with black wrists and yellow pants as well, black boots.

He also wears causal, sporty clothes as well.

In the present, he wears his hair longer hairstyle as well, have his hair mixed in bring orange and black streaks. He wears a informal suit.

Personality:

Kansao is genuinely playful and easy-going individual with a good sense of humor enough that he playful tell Saemon to win since he bet on him. He comes off sociable and friendly towards different gang's members like Lisa and Naomi along with the infamous Haitani Brothers who he talks causally with.

But also, he can be serious and cautious like how he added that he doesn't trust Tetta Kisaki as his position as Captain of the Third Division and knowing that position belongs to rightful Captain, even utterly admit that Mikey won't give that position to anyone.