Chapter 99: Three Deities

Author's pov

"Draken-kun!"-Takemichi

"Hi, Takemitchy, it's a- Eh, Yuna?!"-Draken

"Sup, Dragon Boy, Izana and Lisa" Yuna smiled while Draken, Izana, and Lisa were surprised by seeing again Yuna who came from her brooding school of Korea.

They were in the shop as fixing still Takemitchy's bike that is a twin of Mikey's bike with the help of Lisa who has some knowledge of engineering and her father's family from Philadelphia has some motorcycle's knowledge.

I mean they do ride lot of motorcycles and motorbikes in Philly.

Yuna was soon hugged by the 18 year old Lisa who looked fully grown and her appearance changed after the two years she and Yuujin were in Seoul.

Lisa didn't wore her dreadlocks anymore and full releasing her long, curly black hair reaching down to her back and parted to the right side. She wore blue varsity jacket with the letter "A" on her left side and open as revealing her white cropped top with baggy denim jeans and white-blue sneakers.

Lisa soon unhugged her as looking at her with a smile on her face while Yuna smiled before she looks at Draken and Izana who were surprised.

"I came back from Korea and also, I see you guys changed after two years being away. That's a good look for you" Yuna said which Draken smiled along with Izana who was happy seeing her again.

"Wait, if the Takemitchy is back, that means"-Draken

"Well, Dragon boy. It's a long time to explain and also, we need to see your Simpzilla Commander" Yuujin appeared out of the blue as scaring them except for Yuna and Lisa who were already used to him appearing like Kuroko from Kuroko's Basketball.

They looked at him in pure shock while Yuujin had his typical stoic expression and unbothered by their reaction.

'Is it me or he became a Shinobi?' they thought.

Few moments later

Draken soon drove Takemichi to the streets of Shibuya to his motorcycle shop alongside with Yuna, Lisa and Yuujin.

Izana stayed and he needed to check on Emma since it wasn't safe for her being by her own, especially when Toman in still in war with Rokuhara Tandai.

I mean he's her brother after all.

Draken rode his Zephyr while Yuna was riding her white Yamaha YZR while Lisa with her Honda Unicorn.

Since Yuujin didn't have a bike, he was behind Yuna and holding her while wearing dark shades.

"So, Takemitchy. Why are you back after two years? I thought everything was okay in the future? Did something happened?" Draken asked which Takemichi looked at Yuna who looks at him.

He became uneasy by remember what happened and knowing if he told Draken what happened, he would be more pissed off than Baji was or worst.

He might beat up Mikey like last time.

"I just needed to see Mikey-kun...Then I will tell you" he replied which Draken had his usual serious expression and looking forward through the road.

"Well, that's going to be problem. Toman isn't the same like last time... Especially with war of the Three Deities....Mikey has lot in his shoulders right now" Draken replied which Yuna soon recalls back in the previous timeline of the original Bonten.

Mikey told her to relax and enjoyed herself with her family, especially when her mom wake up from her coma.

And that was the last time she ever heard from him.