Chapter 69: Princesses Don't Cry

This chapter will have suicide mentions, angst which I hate out, fear and emotionally harming and attempt physical harm as well.

Believe me, I don't really like writing this kind of bullshit.

Yuna's pov

"Boys. They're handsome and strong
But always the first to tell me I'm wrong"

My breathing was heavily and dragging.

I place my hand on my chest where my heart as feeling the painful, awful arches that made me gripped my shirt tightly.

"Boys try to tame me, I know
They tell me I'm weird and won't let it go"

I grunt in pain as twisting my shirt before my brother, Yuujin came with my medicine and glass of water.

I tried to grab it but the pain I felt was so strong that I couldn't take it.

"Nonna, let me help you" he spoke with a concerning tone as putting the pill into my mouth as giving me water that I drank desperately, even water drops were tripping from the corner of my mouth as falling to my neck.

"No, I'm fine
I'm lying on the floor again
Cracked door
I always wanna let you in"

I breathe after Yuujin puts away the glass of water on the table and help me stand up and walking me to the sofa.

He place me there gently as I feel the pain fading which my breathing became normal.

"Even after all of this shit
I'm resilient"

"Nonna, did it happened again? What happened this time?" He asked in full worried and concerned for my well-being, especially this shitty condition of mine.

I looked at him tiring as I couldn't believe what happened in the Tenjiku Timeline.

Despite much I felt this pain before, over and over again.

I refused to let this pain take me down.

"Cause a princess doesn't cry (no)
A princess doesn't cry (no-o)"

When I heard this song, it described me somehow.

There's a reason why I refused to be a fragile and naive princess who wishes to be rescue from her hellish nightmare.

A princess who's taught to be elegant and weak and never able to raise her voice as well, her opinions, ideals, values, and endless hoping for her happy ending.

"Over monsters in the night
Don't waste our precious time
On boys with pretty eyes"

Because I was raised different, I didn't grew up like any typical normal princess in castle and filled with protective people.

I didn't grew up as fool and spending days thinking of princes or knights with their pretty eyes and their handsome faces.

"A princess doesn't cry (no)
A princess doesn't cry (no-o)"

I grew being taught to be both strong from the inside and the outside. Tough, sharp and resilient.

I grew up learning how to fight and took many hits to make my body have the strongest endurance.

I grew up depending on my abilities and my intelligence.

I grew up to be strong enough for no one could ever hurt me again.