Chapter 9: Mikey's other heart

Yuna's pov

"Eat it as it's still warm," I said as I place the red bean buns on the table of my part-time job where Takemitchy and Hiroshima sitting at. I invited them and I was still surprised that Takemitchy is childhood friends with Saemon Hiroshima, the Unbeatable King of Black Dragons Seventh Generation.

The youngest delinquent of the Black Dragons who was known for his amazing combat and I heard a rumor that he knows martial arts like me and Mikey and also, trained by First Generation Vice President.

Shin-san's friends are quite crazy.

Informant's skills.

I soon took a seat as I face the two boys who are two years younger than me. "So what you guys were doing?" I said which Takemitchy end upstarts sweating like hell while Hiroshima look like he was holding something. "Takemichi-san was spying on Sano and Ryuguji," he said which Takemitchy turn pale as a ghost and almost shouted Saemon's name.

Oh, so that's why they look like spying on someone.

But why Mikey and Draken? No one in their right brain would do spy on those crazy brats.

"And you joined him. That explains why you were with him. But Takemitchy, why were you spying on them?" I said while Takemitchy end up stuttering and trying to find his words to explain. I looked at him like he was a puppy learning how to bark.

This is painful to watch.

"W-Well, I thought...if Toman is going to fight... it's better if we make sure if Mikey-kun and Draken-kun are alright?" Takemitchy said which I knew he was lying. I know when someone is lying if it's dirty or white. But I felt something that I could trust Takemitchy.

Weak on fights and women but reliable and trusted.

He does remind me of Shin-san. 

"You're bad at lying but I will trust you," I said which got him off guard before asking me why I trusted him already despite we met a few weeks ago. "You will never know" I soon said which Takemitchy had the Pikachu expression.

Wow, that's kind of funny.

"You're deadpan humor, aren't ya" Hiroshima soon said which I blunt smile at him. "Well, to be honest. I learned it from American sitcoms, shouldn't you know by now, Mr. Amerasian"

"How did you know?"

"Well, your blue eyes are brighter than usual Asians, and your skin is rather white than Asian's pale. It takes one to know"

"Wow, you're quite smart. For being Half Korean, you have nice skin and beautiful features"

"You're the second third person who called me pretty, Hiroshima"

"You can Hiro for short when people called me by my last time, they think of the actual Hiroshima City"

"Alright, Hiro-kun"

I said with a playful tone which Hiro-kun chuckles. I noticed Takemitchy was stunned how I and Hiro-kun are getting along.

The secret is that if you're mixed-racial, then you will understand it.

"Anyways, Yuna-senpai, I can ask you something?" Takemitchy soon asked which I soon nodded and told him to ask what he wants. "How do you meet Mikey-kun? You seem closer to him than Draken-kun is" Takemitchy which I give him 10 points for noticing that well. I mean he has a good eye to see how clinging Mikey is with my back.

"Well, I met Mikey when I was six years old. We're childhood friends..." I soon started explaining which Takemitchy was surprised that I and Mikey are childhood friends while Hiro-kun was confused by Takemitchy's expression. "We would always crash by my brash and blunt personality and his childish attitude but we would still hang out and have fun. I often went out and to his home lot when his brother was still alive. Even I scold him a lot of times for being a clueless and reckless brat since I'm more mature than him or Draken. I guess I'm the older sister of the group while protecting them from anything. After all, they're my first friends, especially Mikey" I said as remembered my childhood days with him.

The first person who becomes genuinely my friend to best friend.

"Wow, you care for them, especially Sano"

"Well, yeah. No matter how much bullshit he throws, I will never change that for anything else" I said which suddenly, Takemitchy soon stand up. I and Hiro-kun looked at him in some shock while he look like he figure something.

Takemitchy?

"I need to go now, there's something I have to do. Sorry, see ya guys" Takemitchy soon said as walking out of the bakery fast and going home. I and Hiro-kun were surprised before blinking twice. "That was strange..." Hiro-kun soon said which I nod.

Yeah, he's right. That was strange.

"Oh shit, I forget to ask him" I uttered which Hiro-kun looked at me and asked me what did I forget to ask Takemitchy. "It was weird odd he said. He asks me to not abandon Mikey which was weird" I soon answered. Hiro-kun was surprised by it before he give this Deja Vu look that I ask him what was up.

"To be honest, Takemichi-san has been acting strangely since the day we met again, he has been acting more mature as an adult and giving me wise advice about my future"

"Is that so, something tells me that Takemitchy knows something"

"We should confront him?"

"I don't think so. I think he starts looking for help with us"

"I like the way you think"

And this was the start of a friendship between half American and Half Korean of both Japanese.