Chapter 79: Never Give Up

Author's pov

"What?" Mikey uttered in pure shocked which Yuujin soon sighs and looks at him.

"Nonna has a physical and emotional illness that involves with her thanatophobia that causes her to vomit or cough blood"-Yuujin

"This can't be real, how can she even have a illness like that? That must joke"-Draken

"Do I look like I am joking my ass off in this situation?" Yuujin asked angrily at him which Draken shut his mouth and letting Yuujin explain.

"That day when they told us our parents were murdered, remember when she said that it hit her so much? Because it did, that day gave me, Yamazaki, and Sakata the biggest nightmare that will always haunts us" Yuujin soon said as recalling what happened.

Flashback

"GET KANESHIRO!!!! HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP!!! THE YOUNG LADY IS...!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!" Sakata pleads for help as running through the mansion that got everyone alert.

The young Yuujin was uncontrollable sobbing in shocked and confused while holding his twin sister's body as she was heavily panting and have blood all over her kimono and her mouth tripping of blood.

"N-Nonna?! What's happening to you?! Nonna!!!" Yuujin nearly shouted as Yuna was still heavily breathing and felt like she was suffocating through the blood.

"Yuu...Jin... Everything hurts... Everything hurts so much...my heart hurts so bad..." She said with tears falling from the corner of her eyes, as feeling a massive of pain like someone was ripping her heart off her chest.

"Nonna! Everything will be okay! Yamazaki went to get Grandpa! Sakata is getting help and bringing Ayumi-neechan! Just hang on!" He said with tears falling from his eyes.

Suddenly, Yuna passed out through the pain and loss of blood which give Yuujin the biggest emotional trauma of his life.

"Nonna? Nonna?! NONNA!!!!!!"

End of Flashback

"No...." Takemichi muttered in horror while Emma had her hands covers her mouth as Mikey and Draken stare at Yuujin.

"Yeah...it turned out to be a genetic condition from our Umma's grandmother...it didn't kill her since she managed to live at almost 98...but pain was inevitable. That's why Gramps gave Nonna the most harshest training in order to protect her from feeling that pain again...even Kaneshiro-sensei made some pills for surpasses it for awhile...That's why he wanted her to leave Shibuya, wanted to protect her from getting hurt more, especially when your brother died...Baji, Kazutora, Saemon, Tomoe, and Lisa knew about it" Yuujin explained which shocked them as they looked at them who were looking away.

Takemichi was shocked as he finally recalled the scene Yuna begged him to save Emma, he saw her coughing blood.

Even he starts seeing multiple scenes of four timelines he alternated, Yuna coughing blood and suffering so much, and the reason why she left.

Her family didn't her to suffer more than she is.

"Then why?! Why she didn't told us?!"-Emma

"Why do you think? She doesn't want to burdened you. She knows that you guys would get very protective of her and you wouldn't risk a chance of her being near you if you gone into fight that involves life or death like Moebius, Valhalla, Black Dragon... Tenjiku...my sister suffered so much in physical and emotional that made her resilient enough as being both fearless and strong....she cares for you so much which that's why..." Yuujin soon felt tears threatening break out despite he been trying to be calm.