Chapter 31: Nightmare Before Halloween

Author's pov

"Alright, you guys know what you have to do" Yuna soon spoke while sitting on the chair and looking at Saemon, Lisa, and Naomi. They look at her as knowing tomorrow, it's Halloween...

Which wasn't your typical Halloween.

It was going to be Bloody Halloween and the day that Keisuke Baji will die.

She refuses his fate and she's willing to do anything to protect him and Kazutora from their ill-fates that was waiting for them. Even putting her very own life on the line.

"Hmm, I will be with Takemichi-san and Chifuyu-san to help them out, Lisa and Naomi in the other hand, will be the watchers with the Haitani Brothers and Kansao. When it happens, instead of calling the ambulance....we call them" Saemon soon said which Yuna nod by knowing her plan.

Saemon looks at her as seeing her how tired she was. "Yuna-senpai, you should rest. You don't look so good, especially when your foresight is like draining you down" Saemon soon said which the two Hafu girls looked at her in some worried.

"I know but now in this moment, Mikey is giving his speech and telling his gang that he doesn't wanna fight Keisuke and just wants him back...I haven't told to them for awhile which I don't want them see me like this" she spoke honestly as Naomi and Lisa comforted her.

Naomi is the consoler in Artemis which she gives lot of comfort to girls and courage them.

"Hey, I might not know the pain you're going through but I know it's painful...You did well, you need to take care of yourself for tomorrow. For them, us, and yourself" Naomi softly said which Yuna shakily sighs before nodding in response.

"Alright, that's done for today...all of you should go home and get ready for tomorrow. Naomi, how are you handling it with the truth and what's going to happen tomorrow?" Yuna soon asked to the Latina Japanese who took a deep sigh. "Actually, I don't know since Baji might or might not die...Ese idiota, he should've really think of Chifuyu's feelings and his friends...I get it of him trying to protect his gang and his friend but...I don't want him to die. If he does, I will pray to Dios to revive him, so I can kill him myself" Naomi said which Saemon uttered 'Damn, girl'.

Yuna chuckles as she smiles. "Thanks, Naomi...everyone. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. See ya, tomorrow" she soon said as they soon leave her apartment.

She soon changed to her pajamas, a white sweater with shorts. She sit down on the sofa as watching her sitcoms as usual.

She soon fell asleep on her sofa with her blanket covering her as she starts dreaming about her past and future.

"Umma! Look at the Cherry Blossoms! They're blossoming! They so pretty!"

"Of course, Yuna. The Cherry Blossoms are beautiful as they symbolize beauty and purity in South Korea, my homeland... They're also represents in Japan, time of renewal..."

"What is renewal?"

"The resurrection"

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me...your are parents dead, Yuna...Yuujin..."

"How do you want to die?"

"Mikey! Please stop! This isn't right! You almost killed Takemitchy! Just stop, goddammit!"

"...I lost Ken-chin...I lost Emma...I lost Baji...Izana...and my brother...I already feel empty...I don't wanna lose you too... Don't go away as well..."