Redesign

Hey, guys. I know last chapter was filled by lot of emotional and angst theme which hell, I felt incredibly bad for writing it.

Believe me, I don't like making my characters suffered like Wakui and Iseyama of Aot does on their own.

I hate angst lot.

Anyway, I did some redesigns of two of my characters.

Elizabeth Mamiya, also known as Lisa Mamiya and Katsuji Ikari.

Lisa's redesign:

As you know, she has long, black dreadlocked hair tied into a high ponytail and ruby colored eyes. Besides, she looks very pretty and lovely Blasian girl.

As you know her appearance was based by Kuina from the Live Action Alice in Borderland, little of Michiko Malandro from Hatchin and Michiko, and Vi from Arcane: The League of Legends due of her fighting style.

Katsuji's redesign:

Katsuji's redesign appearance is based on Eren Yeager from AOT the Final, Kenma Kozume from Haikyuu and Chishiya from Live Action Alice in Borderland.

As you see, he's kind of good looking and handsome which I wanted to give him the Todoroki vibes.

In the Black Dragons timeline, he's a temporary villain who turns into a ally thanks by Takemichi and Saemon.

Anyways, see ya and I will working on the next chapter which will get as well, very emotional too.

I feel terrible for making Yuna suffer so much.