Chapter 87: New Beginning

Hey guys! I'm back and also, I saw what happened in the new chapter of Tokyo Revengers.

I mean what the hell, why Takemichi? He's so pure at heart and why he had to die like that?

Damn Wakui, this why he has to stop hanging out with Creator of Re:Zero.

Also, the Three Deities and Kanto Manji Gang Timeline will be not be the same like the one in the manga.

It will have a total plot twist

Author's pov

"Oh my God, Yuna-chan is does have her parents's traits. Her father's stubbornness and her mother's strong willingness. She's unpredictable by nature, isn't, Todoroki?" An Okinawan woman soon said to snow-white haired woman who nodded while they were outside of the waiting room with Toman's delinquents and also, Izana and Kakucho.

It was aftermath Tenjiku's defeat and the only causality of the Tenjiku Timeline was Tetta Kisaki himself.

Emma Sano and Izana Kurokawa didn't die like the original one and now, still breathing and moving.

They took Yuna back to the hospital due of her fever and also, she still hasn't recover yet from her condition.

Izana went as well, to give a proper apology to Yuna's family for everything what happened and also, Kakucho was there to get treatment for his injury.

The Okinawan woman and white haired woman were Ayumi Kaneshiro and Yukie Todoroki.

Kaneshiro is slim, attractive woman of slightly tan skin due of her Okinawan heritage. She has short, wavy chestnut brown hair styled into a bob cut and parted to her left side of her face. She has gray brownish eyes framed by long, lashes and beauty under the left side of her nose. She wore a white Doctor's cloak with a green turtle neck shirt and dark blue jeans with short brown boots.

Yukie Todoroki is tall, beautiful woman of pale skin. She has a long, straight snowy white hair extended to her waist, bangs falling softly over to her icy blue eyes framed by long, thick white lashes. She wore dark blue suit with white boots.

'Everyone is saved....We managed to save Emma-chan and Izana-kun....But there's still one more problem left' Takemichi thought in worried before seeing Yuna's father, Tatsuya walked in with Yamazaki and Sakata behind him and by his side.

He had a stoic expression while walking which he soon stopped when Draken appeared in front of him and meters away.

"Draken?" Emma uttered in worried while the blond teen looked at the fearsome Demon King.

"Sir..." Draken soon knee down and does a apologizing bow in front of him which shocked everyone except for the adults.

"I care for Yuna as my older sister and it's our fault for not listening to her or even knowing about her pain.... I'm sorry for not protecting her" Draken soon said which Tatsuya stares at him with those demonic, golden eyes.

"No, it's my fault. I'm the one who cause of all this" Izana soon stepped up which Emma and Kakucho uttered Izana while he faced the Demon King.

"I did this...I was so lost in this stupid obsession of being better than my own brother because...I was jealous how my older brother favored him more than me...Yuna been the only person who ever stand up for me and treating me like family despite all the shitty things I done and how I pushed everyone who I care.....I'm the one who takes the blame of everything. I'm sorry for putting your daughter into critical condition" Izana lamenting said which Kakucho looked at his foster brother/ best friend in sympathy.