Chapter 42: Kill my enemy without Mercy

Author's pov

"Well, well, if isn't the Yakuza Princess. That little stun of yours almost me and my little brother shit ourselves"

"Huh? Aniki, you're wrong. I wasn't worried, I was just worried about Lisa and how she reacted"

"So, you finally admit your feelings for her?  Oh~ my little brother is finally grown up"

"Shut up" Yuna stares at the Haitani Brothers in pure disbelief who was start arguing about Rindo's feelings which she sighs in disbelief and shaking her head.

'Despite, Ran is two years older than me and Rindo one year older....They act like brats. Well, I guess having the power to see the future makes you act like your age. After all, I feel like 28 years old' Yuna thought.

Yuna decided to talk with Haitani Brothers at Starbucks after meeting another day ago which Mikey end up meeting her wrath very much that not even Takemichi could save him.

Savage.

"Anyways, congratulations on your promotion, Toman's muse" Rindo said as they finally sat down which Yuna rolled her eyes by knowing the reason why Mikey promoted her as the muse.

Of course, her efforts on Bloody Halloween to get everyone hyped up more after Takemichi's and her dealing with Mikey in his almost Dark Impulses mode to protect Kazutora and Baji.

The real reason, he doesn't her want her to go away.

Yep, he used his tyrannical status to make sure she doesn't leave and he left guilty for what he did.

"Don't call me that, Rindo. Anyways, I'm doing fine after the stabbing and dealing with Mikey's bullshit"-Yuna

"Oh, yeah. That's reminds me when Mikey spanned when Hinemiya start blaming you, he definitely show some feelings for the beautiful Yakuza Princess"-Ran

"Seriously, Ran?"-Yuna

"Well, after that Kisaki brat falsely declared that you die which hell, we know that you're tougher than anyone. He went rampage enough to kill Hinemiya, then beat up Baji and along with Hiroshima and Hanagaki who tried to talk him out, and the moment you cough blood and ordering Draken and Second Division's Captain to take him out while he shouting your name. So yeah, he definitely has feelings for you like like that" Rindo monotone explained it which Yuna sighs by knowing they were right.

He did displays his feelings for her and almost went rampage.

"You guys really enjoyed talking about my love life" Yuna said in disbelief which Ran smile and saying it's amusing while Rindo muttered that he only does it to get his older brother off of his.

"Anyways, so it's true? Kisaki was one who convinced Izana Kurokawa to created Tenjiku?" She said which the Haitani Brothers were silently shocked which they soon lift into their stoic and cold expressions.

"How did you know?"-Ran

"I am a informant, searching for information is my thing as keeping my tracks hidden. Kisaki wasn't that stealth unlike me"-Yuna

"Are you going expose us and Tenjiku? Are you going to tell Toman, even Lisa too?"-Rindo

"No, after all. You're not my enemy" she said calmly which the Haitani Brothers were relieved while Yuna soon drink her frappe and stares down. "Kisaki is my enemy which I don't show any mercy on my enemies. The reason why I asked is because I wanna find Izana because I promised to his brother I will look after him while for Kisaki...I leave you with the horror graphic imagination" Yuna soon said which as Haitani Brothers were surprised that she knew Izana or he even have a brother.