Chapter 16: Toman vs Moebius Part One

Author's pov

"Thanks again for helping us, Hiroshima-kun" one of the security guards soon said to Saemon which he nod before walking away. It was the night of the festival which Saemon was watching around and making sure no danger was near. 'Man, there's a lot of people here today. I wonder what's Takemichi-san is doing? Did he ask Hina-san for a date? I hope he did' Saemon soon thought as he walk while having his hands in his pockets.

"Sachan!" Saemon soon turns around and sees Takemichi with Hina, Emma, and Draken. Saemon soon said 'Yo' as Takemichi approach him with Hina by his side. "What are you doing here?" Takemichi asked which Saemon soon rubbed the back of his head with his left hand.

"I'm working, they ask me to help out if there were some assholes causing trouble"

"By your own?"

"Yes, got a problem, Ryuguji?"

"No, it's just rather unusual for a kid like you doing that"

"Well, I do like being paid well"

Saemon soon said jokily which Draken soon got an idea of Saemon helping out some people from the Red Light District.

How does he know this?

The girls of the brothel where he lives talk a lot.

"Yo, guys! What's up!" Lisa soon appeared out of nowhere which startles Takemichi and the others by her sudden appearance.

"Shit, Lisa. Stop doing that. F***, why did Yuna have to teach you to do Ninja entrance?" Draken soon said in disbelief which Lisa snuggle her shoulders in a 'whatever' vibe. "Anyways, what are you doing here too, Lisa?" Emma soon asked which Lisa smile.

"I'm with my friends and my lit sis Nico. I see Yuna-senpai couldn't make it today. Gosh, I was hoping someone asks her out" Lisa soon said which Draken felt an unwanted chill go down to his spine and cold sweat.

'Damn, now I'm getting an image of Mikey looking rather bat shit insane. Mikey, please just confess Yuna already' Draken thought as being Mikey's wingman whom he knows his best friend has feelings his closest friend.

"Well, I gotta go. See ya, an Amerasian boy"

"See ya too, pretty Blasian"

Saemon and Lisa said their byes as Takemichi and the others were dumbfounded by half Japanese way to say goodbye. 'I need to understand this hāfu thing since it's rather odd and mysterious. I feel lost because of that' Takemitchy thought before Saemon look at him and give him a hand wave.

"I will be going too, see ya" Saemon soon said before walking away from Takemitchy and Draken since he didn't want to be the third wheel of their dates.

Saemon walked through the festival as making sure no one was causing a fuss. He did stop a few times to eat and go to the bathroom.

'God, it's very calm tonight. I hope their dates do well. I still can't believe my pal has a girlfriend. I do wonder something...is Ryuguji likes Emma-san? I know that Yuna-senpai did mention that Emma-san has this long-time crush on him and the way he acts like he doesn't care but he does. What a tsundere...Mary would be 19 by now and be in college...' Saemon soon thought as he felt a drop of water.

Saemon soon looks up as raindrops fall that leaving him deep sighing. "You got to be kidding me? Shit, I should've brought an umbrella" Saemon soon said as he use his arm to shield himself from the rain. Saemon soon look around with a worried look on his face.