Chapter 88: Cherry Blossoms in Winter

Author's pov

After few days since the Kanto Incident.

Yuna and Yuujin went to live back in their old home with of course, their dad there along with Yamazaki, Sakata, Ayumi, Yukie and Tomoe.

Yuna was sleeping on her bed peaceful before she soon heard a ring which made her woke up.

She soon looked back and seeing her phone which she reach her hand towards it and grabs before answering it.

"What's up?" She yawned as she was still half sleeping.

"Yun-Yun, good morning to you"-Mikey

"Huh, Mikey? Why are you calling me which it's 3 in the morning? And when did you came the type of waking people up"-Yuna

"I wanna talk with you, I'm outside of your house...right to the address Kazutora and Baji give me... I'm just confused if I did got it right or now, so yeah"-Mikey

"I'm coming, just wait" Yuna soon ended the call as she dragged herself off her bed and putting on some white open-toe slippers.

She wore a white sleeping kimono before she puts on a black patterned flower haori.

She soon walks out and going to the gate as opening which revealing Mikey outside with his bike.

"Mikey" Mikey turns around and seeing Yuna which he slightly blushes when he saw her in a kimono as slightly turn around.

"Hey, Yun-Yun...How are you doing?" He spoke as trying not to sound awkward which Yuna replied 'Good' and knowing how he felt flustered by seeing her.

I mean he haven't told her yet how he really felt after the incident and he can't bring himself to say it since he found out about Takemichi is a time leaper and Yuna has foresight along with the deaths of the future.

And also, she almost went Demon mode on Kisaki as attempt to kill him.

"So, why you wanted me here? You know it's 3:00 AM which you usually rather sleep unlit you wake up in the afternoon" Yuna added by knowing well Mikey and he does sleep lot and he rarely wakes up early.

"Well...I came to tell you that get ready around 9:00 or 10 in the morning. I and others have a surprise for you and your brother. I think you're going to like it" Mikey soon said which Yuna was confused before Mikey went close to her as his jet black orbs stares at her bright golden ones.

"Happy Birthday, Yun-Yun..." He soon said before he pulls himself back and starts riding away from her.

Yuna was surprised before she realized what day it was.

It was February 27th.

It was her and Yuujin's birthday which they officially turn 17 years old.

Later in that morning

"Huh? That cat went to congratulate you for turning 17 early in the morning? Wow, he's still desperate as I can see" Yuujin soon said as he and Yuna were drinking coffee.

It was 9:30 AM which Yuna and Yuujin were dressed for whatever Mikey had for them.

Yuna wore a brown coat top of a white oversized hoodie and skinny black jeans with a pair of sneakers.

Yuujin wore a denim jacket top of a hoodie and wore black pants and sneakers as well.

He had his hood on since he was still sleepy and he wasn't really a morning person.

Soon, Mikey and Draken came and stopped in front of them as they looked at the Kang Twins.

"Morning. Yuna and also, you too, Yuujin...Are you okay, man?"-Draken