Chapter 108: It Was All My Fault

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️!!! This chapter will have some emotional scenes and blood involving gore and violent scenes.

Author's pov

"Takemichi....wake up" a voice spoke which made Takemichi confuse as he was unconscious after the beating he got from Mikey.

'That voice? I know that voice from somewhere' Takemichi thought as he tries to gain conscious.

"Takemichi, please wake up....wake up...You have to save Yuna, please, Takemichi" Takemichi soon sees a light as he gains conscious before seeing a feminine figure along with long, wavy, pale blonde hair and those soft brown eyes.

'Huh? Mary-nee?' he thought before the light became clear as the figure changed and seeing his girlfriend Hina along with Draken and Chifuyu.

"Takemichi-kun/Takemitchy!!!" They shouted as Takemichi blink as he was in a hospital's bed and wearing patient's robe.

He wore a arm cast and have some band aids on his face along with the black and blue bruises.

He soon noticed that the gang was with him along with Saemon on bed who already woke

"Hina...Guys...What happened?" He asked with his voice being raspy and tired which Koko who walks towards him along with Inupi.

"Well... Everything went to hell...I mean LITERALLY, everything went to hell so bad and the worst way possible. Now I know the answer if Mikey and Kang...no, Onizaki Yuna did fight..." Koko said with some fear in his voice that made Takemichi confused before Hina and Draken helped him to sat up.

"Wait, what? Mikey-kun and Yuna-senpai? No... That can't be truth... Yuna-senpai would never..."-Takemichi

"Takemitchy, you black out before Mikey continued punching you to death...Before Mikey could give the final punch, Yuna-senpai appeared and saved her but...that wasn't her...." Chifuyu explained which Takemichi was shocked before he remembered everything what happened, including Yuna's relapse and Mikey entered into his Dark Impulses.

He was soon horrified before he looks at the expressions of Chifuyu and others who knew about what would happened if the Demon Queen did appeared in this timeline.

"No...Guys, is Yuna-senpai still the White Demon? Please tell me" Takemichi asked them which Baji shook his head and looks at him with that expression of pain and guilt.

"Yuna...Yuna is not the White Demon anymore...The White Demon evolved" Baji answered which Takemichi was stunned by the news before he saw Mikey on the hospital's bed and greatly injured and has bandages around his head and band aids.

He was besides Takemichi and sitting up as his hair covered his face.

Takemichi was stunned by seeing the bruises and the type of damage Mikey took.

"...Yuna fought Mikey in way I...I don't know how to describe and the way she acted, it wasn't her being pissed at us or at Mikey...It was like...she was changed into a whole different person who was cruel and cold-hearted...She changed" Mitsuya explained as seeing the ruthless and merciless Yuna who mocked Mikey as calling him 'Pathetic' and saying things that he didn't understand like Mikey should've just kill her.