Chapter 23: Valhalla

Yuna's pov

Ah, school, despite I'm already smart, I feel smarter thanks to my future memories.

I looked at my phone and saw so many texts from Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Peh, and Emma who I had been ignoring for a while.

I sigh as I knew I shouldn't be doing this but I have to stay a low profile so that bastard Kisaki doesn't suspend me.

He's a cunning and manipulative motherf***er, he has the mindset of a criminal mastermind thanks to my future memories enough to get me out of Toman to manipulate more Mikey.

After all, Keisuke is one of part of Mikey's emotional supports since he's family to Mikey.

God, that bastard is truly annoying.

But he truly thought I wouldn't come back?

"Yuna? Are you okay?" I soon looked back and saw a tall teenager with messy brown hair and empty bluish-black eyes with long lashes.

"I'm alright, Takatsuji-san...I'm just not feeling well today" I said to my second-year senior who was noticing my unusual behavior today.

He looks at me and is still concerned for my well-being before he was hugged from behind by Kou, my classmate.

"Sugu-chan! Stop bullying Yu-chan! You're supposed to be the new hope for a presidential candidate to take out Imamura!" Kou soon said which I rolled my eyes and I couldn't help but smile.

Yeah, these two never stop to amaze me.

I soon parted ways from Takatsuji-san and Kou as continued my classes and stuff before I left early to go to the hideout of Valhalla.

The gang is supposed to be led by Hanma but the one who's leading is none other than Kisaki that bastard.

That gang is supposed to make Mikey turn ruthless after taking away Keisuke and Kazutora.

I won't let that happen. I will save Keisuke and Kazutora from either dying or going to jail, and destroying the other plans of that bastard and his zombie lover.

"Ah, this place is truly shitty enough to make me burn down the entire goddamn place," I said out of disgust before walking in. I wave away all the smoke while walking.

God, these brats really wanna go afterlife this fast?

Like what Waka would usually say to Shin-san, stop smoking or you will get four-level cancer.

I soon got there which I saw Hanma along with Takemitchy who was shocked as hell, Kazutora, and Keisuke who were smirking.

My eyes soon down where I saw the beaten up Chifuyu and a lot of blood coming from him.

Shit...this where Keisuke needed to prove his loyalty by beating up Chifuyu while mentally begging him to abandon him.

Keisuke, you little shit.

"A week from now, on October 31 is our final fight in the abandoned car lot. We will kill Mikey!!!" Kazutora shouted as the brats start screaming their battle cries that made me feel more of this...

This unforgiving rage...this pure disgust along with this...this...pure hatred.

That bastard took advantage of Kazutora for his unstable mental mindset to get him to kill Keisuke and then get killed by Mikey...

This... so makes me kill him in the worst possible way.

"No way, the White Demon is here!" I soon looked up blankly at Hanma who give his f***ing excitingly grin.

Takemitchy, Keisuke, and Kazutora were shocked, well mostly Takemitchy and the wolf and tiger were stunned by seeing me in Valhalla.

Dumbasses, I'm an informant, I was trained to track and find my enemies.

"Well, well well..." Hanma soon walks towards him while I was still with my blank expression that my eyes grew colder and less human.

"I have been dying to have a rematch with you, you crazy-"

*SMACK!!!*

Everyone soon was stunned and shut the hell up after I punched Hanna's f***ing face to the body that fully knock him out.

I soon got up and sigh while I felt two idiots and Takemitchy was in death shock and most importantly, flinch at the terrifying aura I was giving.

"If any of you brainless brats comes to near me...I will take you to the underworld and I'll f*** you up..." I coldly said as my pupils fully slit through my glowing eyes.

They were all shocked and scared to shit while Keisuke and Kazutora were stunned by seeing me like this.

I never show them this side of mine...but my emotions were already triggered.

I soon walk where Chifuyu was laying down and crutch carrying him as passing Keisuke and Kazutora who were still shocked.

"Oi, Takemitchy. Let's get out, this place is pissing me off" I coldly said which Takemitchy soon follow me out of the entrance of the Valhalla hideout.

We soon got to my home in forty minutes which I lay down Chifuyu to my coach while treating him with my Grandma's traditional medical as wrapping him up.

Damn, Keisuke, you're lucky you haven't sent him a long-time recovery.

Stupid werewolf brat.

"So why Kazutora-kun wants to kill Mikey?" I heard Takemitchy which I soon sigh as recalling unpleasant memories about the incident.

"Because Kazutora blames Mikey for making him kill Mikey's older brother, Shinichiro Sano..." I soon start explaining as batching Chifuyu's eye which was all too red and blue.

Naomi will get kill Keisuke after this.

"Kazutora-kun killed Mikey's brother? What's wrong with him?! Why he would blame him when it's his fault?!" He ends shouting in shock which I understood how he feels towards that twisted and unstable idea.

"...he wasn't like this before...he used to be a lot different before...Keisuke and Kazutora going to give Mikey the bike he wanted for his birthday by robbing it...but they didn't know the shop they were robbing was Shin-san's...it was an accident and Kazutora was recovering from complicated family's issues..." I soon said through cleaning the blood from Chifuyu's face.

I felt Takemitchy shocked as I felt him wondering how I know all of this.

"How do you know this?..."

"Because... it's my burden as well...that day, I find out where they were going and failed to save Shin-san..."