Chapter 36: Come to terms

Author's pov

"Are you guys seriously going to fight?" Chifuyu asked while he and Baji were watching Saemon and Kazutora getting ready for their fight.

It was two days after Bloody Halloween event, Kazutora full his promise of having a fair fight with Saemon.

"Yeah, Chifuyu. It's something I can't avoid after he protected me from getting punch to death by Mikey and pulling a good fight with him...I have to return the favor" Kazutora soon said which Saemon looks at him.

Chifuyu soon sigh before Baji soon whistle as starting their fight.

"Come at me with everything you got!" Saemon shouted as Kazutora punched him straight to the face. That made Saemon move slightly but he holds his ground and smirks before returning the punch to Kazutora.

They soon start punching each other fast which Chifuyu was still unsure about them fighting, especially they're still healing after Mikey brutally beaten them up.

"Chifuyu"

"Yes, Baji-san?"

"I'm sorry...for everything"

"Eh?" Chifuyu uttered as Baji soon rubs the back of his head since he felt awkward and shame for what he did to him and getting Yuna stabbed.

"I tried to fix it by my own which was a mistake...Toman was created by me, Draken, Mitsuya, Pah, Mikey, Kazutora, and Yuna...I should've known better and more when she told me of not thinking killing myself....I'm such a damn idiot. I'm sorry, Chifuyu for getting you hurt...I didn't want you or Naomi get hurt more because me..." Baji spoke honestly which surprises Chifuyu.

'I should've known better....Goddammit. If I did attempt suicide then, there's no doubt what Yuna said was true...I can't believe I forgot that day....that terrifying day that made me fear Mikey...I can never forget that day' Baji thought as he almost shivered by recalling what happened when he was 9 years old.

His face was horrified as he saw Mikey with blood on his hands and Sanzu bleeding from the corner of his lips.

He never forget that day but yet, he was thankful that Yuna did came there and got Mikey snap out from his Dark Impulses.

Even now, what happened in Bloody Halloween, he was so terrified by seeing again that side of Mikey when he saw Yuna laying on the ground with the knife on her abdomen.

He knew also Mikey has feelings for Yuna.

"Don't worry, Baji-san. I forgive you...you were just trying to save Toman and protect Kazutora...besides, Naomi did stated if you die, she would pray to God and to revive you and then kill you by herself" Chifuyu nervously he said which Baji almost cough about Naomi who was ready to kick his ass.

"Damn my luck, I also have to apologize to her... I just hope she doesn't hit me with that damn shoe again" Baji soon said which Chifuyu nervously laugh by knowing Naomi's Mexican temper.

They soon look back to Saemon and Kazutora who was breathing out of air and sat exhausted on the ground after their fight.

'I knew it'

"Hey, guys. Do want me and Baji-san get you medicine and something to drink?" Chifuyu soon asked while Saemon and Kazutora which he and Baji soon went to the nearest store.

"Damn, you're really good..."

"I mean yeah, I'm the Unbeatable King... it's more to take me down...if it wasn't for Sano who kick my ass"