Chapter 64: My Broken Heart of Gold

Author's pov

2018, January 23rd

Takemichi return back to the future and hoping everything did turn out well for everyone, including his beloved Hina and friends.

But sadly.

It didn't....

It didn't turn out the way he thought.

"What? What do you mean Mikey-kun killed Mitsuya?!" Takemichi asked in pure shocked and loud as looking at Naoto who looked away before taking a deep sigh.

Takemichi was horrified as remembering seeing the adult Shizuka who have pink hair and her bangs parted who was crying anguish and grabbing Mitsuya.

He didn't want them believe Mikey killed them.

He didn't want to believe that.

"Sano...did killed him along with Ryuguji....all of them are dead by Sano's hand. Keisuke Baji, Kazutora Hinemiya, and Chifuyu Matsuno were found with a bullet on their heads....Shiba Hakkai was burned to death...Hiroshima....he along with Ryuguji and Mitsuya were stabbed at the end as well, the last ones" Naoto soon said which Takemichi was horrified as recalling his childhood friend.

"Hey, Takemichi-san!"

'No....Not again! Sachan! Chifuyu! That must been Naomi-san who's now married with Chifuyu is now a widower?! No...No! Why this keeping happening?!' Takemichi thought in sorrow as he couldn't believe Mikey killed them.

They were so happy in the past and he knew that Mikey would never hurt or even kill his friends...

But then, he recalled what happened in Bloody Halloween and seeing Baji's expression.

"What about Kisaki? I thought kicking out Kisaki was enough!" Takemichi asked to Naoto who he looked away and his hand turn into a fist in anger.

"Kisaki was killed too....Sano entirely killed everyone...."-Naoto

"No....What about Yuna-senpai? Mikey-kun would never hurt her! I mean he's been in love with her for a very long time!"-Takemichi

"Kang? Sano likes Kang?! Wow, I didn't see that coming....Kang like the previous timelines.... she's still alive but hidden....I don't know how she could worked as leader of Yomi" Naoto mumbled which Takemichi end up sighing before he soon notice a letter that was from Mikey which surprised him and Naoto before they soon noticed it was Philippines.

Manila.

"We got where he is...Come on, I will get you a plane to Manila"-Naoto

"Wait, first we need to find Yuna-senpai. I know where she is...." Takemichi soon said which Naoto looks at him in surprised as Takemichi soon recalled what Yuna told him where to find her.

'I have a feeling that the future won't be good....If that future turns worst again and I'm gone from Toman and Shibuya for good, find me in the Taito City, the residence of the Onizaki Clan'

Takemichi was soon standing alongside with Naoto who was completely nervous, in found of the Onizaki Clan's main Estate.

"Takemichi.... it's not like I am shocked but...Kang...Yuna Kang is a Onizaki? That's explains why the Head of the Onizaki Clan made her the Boss of Yomi" Naoto soon said in pure nervous which as Takemichi was about to touch the button of the gates before he soon heard a familiar voice.

"Takemitchy?"

'That's voice is..!' Takemichi turn around and seeing a familiar silvery white with a dark dyed tips and golden eyes.