Chapter 29: Better help than late

Author's pov

"Yuna! Please, it was for your own good-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! MY OWN GODDAMMIT GOOD!!! YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!"

"Yuna! Manjiro killed Hanemiya! And Keisuke is dead! There was nothing you could've done!"

"BUT YOU MADE ME BE LATE! I WAS GONE EARLIER AND STOP MIKEY FROM KILLING HIM OR KEISUKE, THEN NONE OF THIS WOULDN'T HAPPENED IF I COULD THERE!"

"Yuna, I-"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD! DAMN YOU, GRANDFATHER! DAMN YOU! MIKEY TURN INTO MURDERER!!! AAAAHHH!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!!....Keisuke...!...Kazutora....!"

"Yuna-senpai?" Saemon soon spoke up which Yuna looked at him with her tiring expression through the another future memory of her and her grandfather which she place her hand on her forehead. "I just have another vision of myself...It was personal one" Yuna soon said which Saemon soon sat down besides her and seeing her complexion wasn't well and her hands were shaking. 

Lisa did told him about the symptoms of Yuna's foresight which were her looking sick, being pale, and headaches. 

But also, seeing her horrified by the visions and shaking...due of the deaths of her friends and all the things that went wrong. Saemon knew she was carrying it on her shoulder and trying remain it calm in order for her to focus on saving her friends and preventing more deaths from happening.

"Hey..." Saemon soon place his hand on her shoulder which made her look at him. He give a soft smile and doing his best to comfort her from her state. "You're not alone on this. Okay?You have me and the girls to help you out" he said which Yuna smile. "Thank you, Saemon" She said sofly by calling him by his name which Saemon was surprised but also, saw the soul of his deceased older sister Mary in her. 

'Sometimes, you do resembles Mary-nee in the most unique' He thought. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door which both Yuna and Saemon nod before Saemon soon stand up, walked towards the door as open it which fully revealing two dyed blonds. 

It was Takemichi and Chifuyu Matsuno. 

"Sachan"

"Hey, Takemichi-san and Chifuyu-san...Are you doing well?"

"Yeah, just little sored, Hiro. I haven't seen you in Musashi Shrine after Baji-san...quit....Yuna-senpai" Chifuyu said as looking at Yuna who was sitting on her couch and having a calm expression.

Chifuyu respects Yuna and the only person whom he calls her Senpai despite sometimes, being scared of her when she's mad like anyone in Toman. But he trusts her enough by knowing she knows why Baji is doing this.

Saemon soon let them in as they soon stand in front of her meters away as Saemon close the door and walks back where he was. Yuna looked at two boys and knowing this was another step to save both Baji and Kazutora from their fates of being killed and go to jail. 

Takemichi looked at Yuna and seeing how she was distancing herself from Toman after Baji left Toman and recalling the how the adult Yuna was. 'Mikey look...so sad after he killed Kazutora-kun...and Yuna-senpai...she looks so heartbroken and horrified before running away. Even Mikey-kun's face shown guilt and remorse for what he did and more sad....I get it why he didn't stop looking for her...he wanted to apologize for hurting her' he thought as recalling the memories of what happened in Bloody Halloween and understanding why Draken call it Sun with His Moon.