Chapter 49: Everyone has troubles

Yuna's pov

"Huh?! You're not going to help?!" Takemichi nearly shouted in shocked and almost horrified by knowing he can't stand a chance against that cocky arrogant brat Taiju.

I nodded while the guys and girls were shocked by my decision...well, except for Keisuke, Kazutora, and Yuujin because they know the reason.

Oh misery, I got lot of shit to deal in this Christmas for God's sake.

"Why? Senpai, you're the only person that Taiju fears enough that he knows he can't go win you" Chifuyu added that noticable fact about between me and Taiju.

I must admit that Taiju does have some impressive skills that he managed to revived the Black Dragons due of his infamous violence and his powerful charisma which isn't as unparalleled likes Mikey's and Shin-san's.

But either way, he's too prideful and cocky that overconfident himself and his Gang's abilities.

This why he will fall down.

And I will enjoy that.

"My Gramps is coming....he will tried to convince to leave Shibuya and go to Taito" I spoke which Takemichi almost got goosebumps when I mentioned my Gramps while Chifuyu, Hiro-kun, Lisa, Hisao, and Naomi who by the way, she came, were surprised.

I mean it's Masamune Onizaki, the Reincarnation of the Great Demon King and the Previous Head of the Onizaki Clan.

My Dad, Tatsuya was the Head before he and my Mom 'Died' that leave Gramps to be the Head of the Clan once more.

"Oh crap...but why? Why you are the heir since I know you and Yuujin-senpai are twins and you born earlier than him but why you since this isn't Fruit Basket" Chifuyu soon said which I knew what he meant.

Especially when me and Yuujin are twins which means we both share a right which one should be the future head.

"Because...I wasn't fitting to be the heir..."-Yuujin

"Huh?"-Chifuyu

"I couldn't control my Demonic Instincts when I was young....I attacked my instructor when I was feeling so much anger and pressure...so much pressure our Grandfather place on us....I didn't wanted have more pressure of the next leader despite I have better control of my instincts now...Noona is the rightful heir and capable of being the next Daimyo" Yuujin explained which Takemichi and Chifuyu were surprised by that part of our past.

It won't be long unlit they find out what he meant and what our Grandfather place on us after our parents 'death'.

"Speaking of pressure, I wonder how did that lucky bastard of Mitsuya propose to Yoshino?"-Keisuke

"Baji, seriously?"-Kazutora and Hiro-kun

"I wanna know! Besides, I wanna tease him along with Draken since they're both sharpshooters~ You know what I mean?"-Baji

"Naomi"-Kazutora

"Baji, get your ass over here! I'm giving you La Chancla!"-Naomi

"NOT LA CHANCLA!!!"-Baji

I'm still surprised Naomi haven't kill him yet.

Author's pov

The very next day, Toman gathering their captains and founders into a special meeting about the Black Dragon's matter and Hakkai leaving the gang.

Takemichi was in school and learning about Taiju and the Black Dragons of the 10 Generation which Yamagishi apologize to him for not telling him about Saemon's identity as the Unbeatable King which he understood why and especially about his relationship with Katsuji.

"Umm, Yamagishi, can you please tell me more of Ikari-senpai?" Takemichi soon asked which Yamagishi almost froze when he brought up Katsuji before he took a deep breath and begin to explain.

"Katsuji Ikari, is one of the Attack Guard alongside with Seishu Inui... He's the oldest out of the Black Dragons Gang since he was in Seventh Generation to the Eighth Generation...the Ninth, he was absent for awhile... he's the known as the Lone Wolf for being a sole fighter who's pretty badass. He's used to with Hiro's Attack Unit... they were a incredible duo...now he's working for Taiju Shiba" Yamagishi soon said as Takemichi nod before recalling what Katsuji said to Saemon.

'Mind your business, you shitty bastard.... I never choose to follow him'

'By the way he spoke, he doesn't seem to like working with Taiju...he even displays his disgust and anger about Taiju's abusive attitude towards Hakkai and Yuzuha...Even Yuna-senpai called him a hypocrite Christian...I can see why she hates him and totally insulting Saemon's religion... he's stands the opposite choices and role model of older sibling... he's the opposite of Mary-nee' Takemichi thought as recalling Saemon's older sister Mary.

Mary was incredibly kind and easygoing teenager who gives the most brightest yet, gentle smiles. She was Saemon's motherly figure and his best friend whom he deeply loved and respected.

Takemichi admired Mary as he remembers her always looking out him, Saemon and his friends as giving them treats and letting them hang out with her younger brother.

Her kindness and gentle nature was opposite polar to Taiju's brutal and abusive persona.

'How the hell did I forgot that Mary-nee died? How did Saemon move on after her death?'

Several moments later

"So that's why you named your gang Dragon King?"-Baji

"Well, yeah since me and Saemon are Dragon lovers. After I left the Black Dragons, I wanted to give a proper name for the successor gang which was the Dragon King since the Dragon King from the folktale did tell that the Dragon King was pretty badass yet, king of all the Dragons...I'm still trying to up live those old values of the First Generation" Kansao soon said while walking with the Toman's First Division and Saemon.

They were walking in the streets and trying to find a way for them how to get Hakkai back and the Black Dragons to back off without Yuna's help.

Finding a way was going to be a pain in the ass.

Especially when Takemichi and Chifuyu were going with Mitsuya to Taiju's house.

Takemichi is still progressing his mind out.

"I still can't believe that we going to the Shiba's household"-Takemichi

"I know, partner but we have to go since you accidentally stepping in Black Dragons territory and we have to go with Mitsuya"-Chifuyu

"Besides, Baji would probably try to pick a fight with Taiju"-Kazutora

"Seriously!"-Baji

"Yes"-Chifuyu and Kazutora

"You supposed to be my wingmen!"-Baji

"Speaking of wingmen, how Yuujin feels about seeing his grandpa...he has mixed feelings towards his paternal grandfather" Kansao soon said which Saemon nod while Takemichi wonder what made their grandfather pressured lot both Yuna and Yuujin enough for her to leave home and Yuujin to spanned when he was a kid.

Their past was still mysterious and unknown but still, his gut tell him that it might be the same situation like the Shiba siblings.

"Saemon-kun!" The boys soon stopped when they heard a girl's voice which they turn around and seeing a girl with a blue hair.

"Neon?"-Saemon

"Neon?"-Takemichi and Chifuyu

"That's Neon Anzai, he's Katsu's cousin"

"HUH?! COUSIN?!?!!"