Chapter 5: Two Lives, One Twisted Fate

Author's pov

Present: 2017.

'Mikey changed after Draken died and White Demon disappeared...Please save everyone, Our Crybaby Hero'

Takemichi remembered the words of Akkun before he committed suicide in front of him. He was in Naoto's office and figuring out how did Draken died and Yuna disappeared. He was confused while still recovering from the traumatic experience.

'I don't understand...how did Draken-kun die or why did Yuna-senpai disappear? I don't know that much of them but what I do know is that they're Mikey-kun's best friends. What happened to Yuna-senpai?' Takemichi thought before he look up to Naoto who figure out the patterns that led Kisaki to taken over Toman. "Behind Ryuguji's death, he was stabbed to death in a brawl fight with a motorcycle gang in Shibuya, it was August 3rd of 2005...I believe this was the cause why factions split up, ones who supported Sano stayed while others who supported Ryuguji because there was a conflict between them...along with Kang's disappearance when Ryuguji's death happened " Naoto explained which Takemichi suddenly stood up and looked shocked.

"Wait?! You're telling me that Yuna-senpai left because of Draken-kun's death?!" Takemichi nearly shouted while surprised by the reason for Yuna's disappearance. 'Draken-kun is the key why did Mikey-kun turn evil and Yuna-senpai's disappearance? What did happen to her? Did Kisaki do something for her to disappear?' Takemichi thought. "The research of Kang was a bit tricky but I found her. She's alive, thanks to her family" Naoto soon spoke which surprised Takemichi.

"Her family? What do you mean?"

"Well, Kang's paternal family are from the upper class. In other words, they're a powerful family from the upper class"

"HUH?! UPPER CLASS?! YUNA-SENPAI COMES FROM A RICH FAMILY?!"

"Yeah, it's said in her file...I still find it strange how can a woman like her from a well-born family be friends with an infamous gang's leaders and also their unofficial advisor? She has weird taste" Naoto said as looking more of the file of Yuna's family. Takemichi on the other hand was shocked about Yuna's secret rich family which he's jealous of rich people.

'I can't Yuna-senpai is actually from a rich family! I mean she doesn't look like the type of a rich girl! I mean she goes to a public and common high school, she beats the shit out of guys while being friends with the most famous duo delinquent!... Maybe, she wanted a common life with no high status? She does look the type of a hardworking girl...even pretty' Takemichi thought before he slaps himself to remind him that he only likes Hinata.

Despite Yuna's infamous reputation as the White Demon or Demon Queen, she's a beautiful teenage girl.

"Anyways, Kang is under the protection of her family. I don't know the details but it seems they're going a good job of keeping her safe from Kisaki. Not even Kisaki dared to go after her" Naoto explained which Takemichi look relieved and sat down. 'Yuna-senpai is safe. That's good but I wonder why Kisaki doesn't dared go after her? But what about Sa-chan? Is alright and found a better job?' Takemichi thought of his childhood friend Saemon whom he met again in the past.

"Naoto, what about Sa-chan?"

"May I ask who is that person?"

"Oh yeah, you don't know him. That's my childhood friend who I meet back in the past. His full name is Saemon Hiroshima"

"Wait, you said Hiroshima?"

"Yeah, there's something wrong?"

"Takemichi, Hiroshima was killed at the same date where Ryugujj's died. A former friend of his killed him in cold blood"

"What?!" Takemichi nearly shouted in pure shock and horrified. Takemichi wanted to think that Saemon's death wasn't true but he knows that Naoto was saying the truth. "N-No...Sa-chan..." Takemichi mumbles as he starts crying messily and emotionally. 'How can this be possible?! HOW THE F*** IS THIS POSSIBLE?! Sa-chan being killed by someone who used to be his friend?! What the hell is wrong with this shitty world! Sa-chan died before he could fourteen and...get a better job...I made him promise something he wouldn't fill! Sa-chan!...' Takemichi sobs more while Naoto didn't know that Saemon was childhood friends with Takemichi and the boy Hinata mentioned him.

"I'm sorry, Takemichi. I don't know the name of his friend or why he killed him. But what I do is know he was involved with the brawl and for Kang, I don't know where she is or who is her family. Not only that, Sano has been searching for her for 12 years. I guess he still cares about her after disappearing" Naoto added which Takemichi soon turn his hand into a fist and stood up. Takemichi soon wipes his tears as having a determined look in his eyes.

'Saemon...Yuna-senpai...this future screws them off. Saemon is death while...Yuna-senpai disappeared...Mikey-kun must be lonely and sad without her, especially when Draken-kun is dead. Mikey-kun looked happy when she was with him and now, he looks sad and has been searching for her. I need to save them, I need to save everyone from this f***ed up fate!'

"I don't believe Mikey-kun and Draken-kun would fight. There's must be another resolution to why the brawl started...I will save everyone! Not only Draken but too, Yuna-senpai and Sa-chan! I made a promise and I will fill it no matter what! I will save them and Hina!" He declared with his eyes lit up in determination and hope. Naoto looked at him in some shock before sighing in relief. "Good, we're at July 19 and you have two weeks to investigate the reasons why the brawl happened and stopped them," Naoto said as he reach his hand forward to Takemichi after he place the files on the desk.

"Good luck and be careful, save Ryuguji and Hiroshima and prevent Kang from leaving"

"I will, no matter what"