Chapter 85: I'm sorry for being late

Author's pov

Flashback

"Aish, I can't believe those punks did this to you? I should've give them better punishment than beating them up" the young Yuna soon said to young Izana who had small bruises and dusts all over his whitey blond hair.

He touched his cheek which he shouted 'ITTA!!!' loudly while Yuna looks at him and sighs.

"I can't believe you beaten them up that easily. You were like Miyagi-sensei from that American Movie Karate Kid"-Izana

"Instead of Karate Kid, I was more like Taekwondo Kid. You should take more Karate classes if those punks keep bugging you" Yuna soon said which Izana looks away.

"I don't know if I can be tough enough to fight those guys again..." Izana soon mumbled which Yuna looks at him before Yuna walks towards him and playfully tweaks his nose like how Miyagi did to Kreese and how Danny did to Chozen.

"Yuna!!!"-Izana

"Sorry, I couldn't help it. Anyways, if you're feeling that way. Then I will come and save you from a big bully. No matter the kind of situation you got yourself, I will protect you, that's a promise"-Yuna

End of Flashback

Izana was shocked along with Kakucho who was behind him while Yuna was in front of them and took the shots.

"YUNA-SENPAI?!?!?!" Takemichi shouted in shocked while Kisaki was stunned by the sudden appearance of Yuna who he thought that she was in the hospital and in critical care.

Yuna soon sighs and walked towards Kisaki like she didn't took the bullets and grabs the gun.

"Kisaki...You really are...F***ing coward, you disgusted me" Yuna said with that dark tone and gripping the gun harshly that Kisaki was shocked before Yuna give him the uppercut that sends him flying through the mid air and crashing to the ground.

Yuna looks at gun with a cold gaze.

"I hate guns, they're so uncool" She mumbled before throwing it away.

Yuna soon looks at Izana and Kakucho along with Mikey who was behind them which she gives a smile.

"Hey, you didn't that coming?" She said before she falls down on the ground.

"YUNA/SENPAI!!!!" They soon rushed towards her. Mikey along with the others knew down and looking at Yuna.

"Why the hell did you do that?! Why the hell did you shield me?! You got yourself shot because of me!!!" Izana shouted in anguish which Yuna smiles at him.

"Well, duh. I kept my promise. You would do that same for Kakucho, he's the only thing you have left...I didn't want either of you sacrifice each other... Besides, good he was shot in shoulder, he won't die"-Yuna

"But what about you?! Are that reckless about yourself to let yourself being shot?!?"-Draken

"You really think I would let myself being shot?" Yuna soon said as lifting up her sweater and revealing the bulletproof vest that shocked them.

"How the hell did you even-"-Takemichi

"Well, duh, we're rich" they soon turn around and seeing Yuujin walking towards and knees down where his sister was.

"Oh yeah, that's explains out"-Mikey

"I'm a genius! I'm the genius of this gang! I'm a f***ing genius!!!" Yuna laughs before she ended up coughing that got Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi alert by knowing her condition.