Chapter 27: Pain and Anger

Yuna's pov

I soon let out a deep sigh while the future memories of my future self soon stopped. I soon look at my phone whom I was holding and soon place it on my ear. ¨Hey, Ran and Rindo. You guys are going to be the watchers of the battle between Toman and Valhalla?¨ I soon asked while leaning on the wall and looking through the Cherry Blossom River in Nakameguro. 

¨Of course, we are. I heard what happened. I still can't believe Baji is quit his own gang and decided to join Valhalla, I mean it isn't his style to join some low life shitty gang¨ Rindo soon said through the phone which I replied 'I know' while seeing one of petals falling down and land on my hand. ¨Lisa and Naomi are joining you guys as the another watchers in the battle of Toman and Valhalla¨ I soon said which I heard Ran and Rindo let out a 'Eh' in confused and I heard Rindo pass the phone to Ran to speak with me since we're both the adults.

¨Lisa? And her homegirl Latina? I know they're tough but...Are you sure it's going to be alright? I mean Invincible Mikey is also going after Hinemiya because...you know, and I have a feeling this won't be typical and normal brawl¨ Ran said which I already knew it and knowing what's kind of future will happen, right now I'm not wasting my time on doing nothing.

I will tear apart Kisaki's shitty plan before gaining all proof of his bullshit, get him out of Toman, before killing him brutally and slowly.

"Don't worry, haven't you forgotten what gang is Artemis?  Lisa along with the other two Triple Goddess created the gang for girls like them can be accept and also, being seven nation army of amazons and like you guys who rules in Roppongi, they rule Meguro and last time I check the delinquent world acknowledged them" I soon said which I felt them being stunned by my words. 

Artemis: Goddesses of Hunt, all female gang created and founded by Triple Goddess, Lisa Mamiya the Regent Queen of Artemis and known as the Sovereignty Goddess through her leadership, charisma, sharp witted and realistic like any Great Queens. 

Naomi Tamashiro, one of the Triple Goddess, Lisa's right hand woman, and Goddess of Protection. She's a hafu like Lisa and the designer of the uniforms, she's serves the comfort for the girls as well, their counselor for them to be more self-assured, believing themselves as well, standing up for themselves and others who can't do it.

And lastly, the last of the Triple Goddess, Shizuka Yoshino the General of Elite Attack Unit and Goddess of War. Out of Lisa and Naomi, Shizuka is strongest and most extremely skilled in martial arts and hand to hand combat, perfect for her position as the Goddess of War. She teaches the girls how to protect, defend, and fight for themselves and others. She's a real Amazon warrior.

"You never stop to surprised me. Well, having two of the Triple Goddess will fun, especially for Rindo"

"Hey!"

"Alright, see ya in Halloween" I soon said as I looked back and seeing Hiro-kun, Lisa and Naomi Tamashiro or Naomi Tamashiro Lopez who was uneasy due of what happened to Chifuyu and Keisuke.

Naomi is teenager girl of olive skin due to her Half Mexican heritage, she has large dark brown eyes with dark angled eyebrows, as well, has long, slightly wavy brown reaches to her lower back with two blonde streaks in front and blonde underlights underneath her brown hair. She wore Chola makeup like dark lipstick, eyelinder, and eyeshadow. She has a slim, curvy figure. She wore a school uniform but in gyaru style which was a blue blazer top of white dress shirt and yellow buttoned down sweater, blue skirt along loose socks and brown shoes.

After all, she does to Keisuke and Chifuyu school like Lisa does to Mikey's and Draken's since they both live nearby Shibuya while for Shizuka, she does to school in Meguro.