Chapter 81: Toman VS Tenjiku

Author's pov

Both enemies stare at each other while Izana simple smile as Takemichi looks at Kisaki.

"I thought you guys were going be less than I thought. I never knew you allied with Dragon King and Artemis"-Kisaki

"Piss off, asshole"-Saemon

"You crossed the line, Kisaki. Right now, I don't give a shit about your opinions or your true reasons. I'm here to get revenge for what you did since I promised her that I will kick your ass" Takemichi said in cool way which Kazutora and Baji whistles by his badass words.

Kisaki scoffs before he soon moves away from him as Izana soon starts clapping.

"I never thought Manjiro was the sensitive type to not be here. You brats are nothing than simple peasants without a your leader...and I see familiar faces" Izana said as looking at Katsuji and Kanzaki who gave the middle finger on him.

Izana uttered 'Ouch' while Saemon looks at him. "Well, I guess the great Kurokawa is asshole. Hey, Kurokawa, tell me this. It was really worthy it sending Yuna-senpai to the hospital and putting her into critical condition?" Saemon said which Izana looks with him with a twisted smile which he could see his rage.

"Kakucho, beat this clown for me. I will be sitting in my throne" Izana said as walking away from his gang as Kakucho nodded and looking at his former childhood friends.

'Kaku-chan, I will definitely save Izana-kun for you. I won't let more deaths happening in this timeline' Takemichi thought as facing his friend.

"Alright.... LET'S GO YOU BASTARDS!!!!!" Saemon shouted as he and others screamed and starts charging towards Tenjiku.

Tenjiku did the same as both gangs soon crashed each other and starts engaging into combat.

"COME YOU BASTARDS!!! KEISUKE BAJI IS TO ROCK YOU!!!!" Baji laughs crazily as beating the hell of the each member with his fists and kicks and having his jet-black, wolf's fur like hair tied into a ponytail and enjoying himself in the fight.

Kazutora beats a Tenjiku's member on the ground with punches before kicking another one and grabbing a pipe and gives a sadistic smile towards two Tenjiku members who flinched.

"Haha... Don't blame on me, it's all Mikey's fault for not joining the party" he said with his psychotic smile which it reminded them of Izana's that made them start fearing him.

As for Chifuyu, he soon gets into a fight between Kanji Mochizuki which he almost the fight due of Mocchi's brutal strength.

"Ugh!" Chifuyu groans as he was on the floor and looking at Mocchi who he calls him a Gorilla.

"You're really a strong opponent, Matsuno! Nothing makes me more happy than seeing my opponents falling down!!!!" Mocchi laughs which Chifuyu lets out a annoying 'Tech'.

"Oya, carbon" Mocchi soon turned around before he gets hit by Naomi who wield La Chancla crossed his face that makes him crashed over the ground. "That's my future husband, idiota" Naomi says in Spanish which Chifuyu was surprised before she helps him stand up.

"You just defeated one of the Heavenly Kings with the shoe you kept beating Baji-san"-Chifuyu

"Actually, he's in five minutes knockout. I didn't hit that hurt unlike how I do with Baji"-Naomi

"Oh, that's a new thing. Should we take him down together when he wake ups?"-Chifuyu

"Yep, sure"-Naomi

"OI! NAOMI! GIMME THAT DAMN SHOE! I NEED IT TO TEACH THOSE ASSHOLES MY PAIN!!!"-Baji

"Yep, sure! Just bring it back to me!" Naomi shouted it back to Baji before throwing it which he catches it. Baji laughs as looking at the Tenjiku members with a evil smirk before starts hitting them.

"He's definitely going to abuse it for awhile" Naomi said which Chifuyu nodded before facing against Mocchi who stood up.

While for Katsuji and Kansao, they were handling well against the Tenjiku members.

Katsuji give a high knee kick to one of the members Before he soon use break dance kick to take down another one.

"Wow! Now, I'm starting to feel like home" Katsuji soon said before dodging punch that was from Mucho himself while letting Koko dealing with Inupi himself.

"Katsuji Ikari, Seventh Gen Black Dragons' Vice Captain of the Attack Unit and now, Dragon King's Vice President. I been waiting to fight the Lone Wolf himself" he soon said which Katsuji soon pulling his hair into a half, short ponytail and looks at Mucho.

"Yeah, I get that lot. So, get your ass over here, so I can beat you and head over to Kurokawa, he's needs a ass whipping" he soon said with his coolly tone before he soon runs towards Mucho and hits him with his fist.

Kansao in the other hand, he was enjoying himself that he punches one of the members before lifting him up to the air.

"HIRO!!!!!" He shouted as the Dragon King's members pushes the Tenjiku's members towards and turning them into stairs.

"Oh hell yeah!" He exclaimed in excitement before charging towards him as running through the human stairs before throwing a two foot kick to the guy that he fells down and crashes the other members of Tenjiku.

Saemon laughs through his fall and impacted on the floor before standing up with Kansao who both were laughing like idiots.

"THAT'S WAS F***ING AWESOME!!!!" He playful slaps through Kansao's shoulder before grabbing the Tenjiku's member and punching him down.

Kansao sighs through the chaos before he saw Shizuka kicking fast all the Tenjiku members through her path which Kansao smiled.

"Oi, Shizuka! Kick their ass!" He yelled before he laughs when Peh-yan beats Shion. "Damn!!!" He laughed before he starts beating another member.

Lisa in the another hand, she was pretty much handling the fights with strong punches and kicks as not close to Ran and Rindo who were handling Hakkai and Angry.

She and Angry has a good friendship due of his and Smiley's hair. Smiley likes her as friend and hair pal.

'Where the hell is that f***er and his zombie how? I need to kick his ass for what he did and also, stopping Izana from doing this bullshit' Lisa thought as looking for Kisaki.

Suddenly, she was grabbed by behind and pulled into the unknown corner of the fight that no one noticed.

Lisa looks back and seeing Sanzu.

"Sanzu? What the hell? You almost scare the shit out of me. I thought you were Hanma"-Lisa

"Luckily that I am not. How's Yuna? Is she okay? What about Mikey?"-Sanzu

"He's in deep depression, he thinks it's his fault. As for Yuna, she haven't woke up yet" Lisa soon said which Sanzu cussed and looking at Izana.

"I know he didn't order that but hell...she got hurt because of his stupidity... I'm planning to abduct Kisaki with the Haitani Brothers as torturing him and turning him into a present for the Onizaki Clan"-Sanzu

"That's dark as hell, man. But there's something you should know... Yuujin-senpai already told their dad who it was" Lisa soon said which Sanzu looks at her in shocked before they soon heard a sudden cry which they turn around and seeing Angry.

'Oh f***, they made Angry' Lisa thought before Angry looked at Haitani Brothers with a emotionless face through the tears before beating them down.

All the Heavenly Kings looks at him as Angry awaken his secret power and the opposite of the Dark Impulses, Light Impulses.

'Looks like we're still hanging on unlit we get to Izana and Kisaki. I don't know how long we might keep off but I have to buy sometime unlit Yuna wakes up'-Lisa