Chapter 24: The Old Days

Author's pov

Two years ago: 2003

This is the time when Toman was created by the Founders, their President Mikey, Vice President Draken along with Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-chin, Kazutora as well...

Yuna.

"Come on, Ross. Don't be such a sissy. I mean you did marry a Lesbian and called your new wife the name of your ex...so toxic" Yuna soon said as chilled in her living room while watching TV and drinking diet coke. Yuna sighed before slipping more of her coke as she had her long, silver hair into a casual half-down ponytail as still wearing her cherry blossom-shaped earrings.

She wore a black tank top with denim blue shorts.

She soon heard her bell door ringing which she sighs before standing up, walking over to her door, and opening it as revealing Mikey and the others.

"Hello, Yu-chin. How are you doing?"

"Pretty good actually, I'm watching my sitcoms. Why are you guys are doing here and why are you wearing your gang's uniform, you know how hot it is in August" Yuna soon said which Mikey end up chuckling, and saying he was born in August made her disbelief.

"We're going to Yokohama for the beach alike gang which we thought you would like to join us," Mikey said with his usual cheeky smile that Yuna looked at him bluntly with no emotion.

"No"

"Wait, what? Come on, don't you wanna go to the beach and get fresh air"

"Or seeing a good-looking guy?" Baji added which he got silently glared at by Mikey that the other four soon move away by knowing how possessed Mikey is towards Yuna.

"Why the hell would I leave my apartment where I have an air conditioner to go where the wrath of the sun is giving hell to its victims, nope" Yuna deadpanned said before closing the door in front of them that leaves them stunned by her actions.

Savage.

"OI, YUNA! GET OUT OF YOUR F***ING NEST AND GO TO THE BEACH WITH US!!!"

"Draken, break my door and I will kick your ass, and no, I don't wanna go where the hell is"

"It's Yokohama, everyone loves Yokohama"

"I prefer Seoul"

"Shit! Pah, Baji help me out opening this f***ing door!!!" Draken shouted as he along with Baji and Pah tried to pull the door which they end up struggling with Yuna who was somewhat stronger than the average person.

They grunt before they fall when Yuna lets go of the door on purpose.

'And this why she's the smartest out of us' Mitsuya thought as Mikey and Kazutora soon grabbed her by the arms and tried to pull her out. "COME ON, YUNA!!! LET'S GO TO THE DAMN BEACH FOR F*** SAKES!!!"

"I don't want to"

"WHO THE HELL SAID YOU HAVE A CHOICE!!! THAT'S A ORDER FROM YOUR PRESIDENT SINCE YOU'RE IN THE SAME GANG AS WE ARE!!!"

"I quit"

"GODDAMMIT!!! YU-CHIN!!! MITSUYA, TRY TO DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE HER MIND!!!" Mikey shouted as Mitsuya sighed while Mikey and Kazutora struggled of getting Yuna out of the apartment but they couldn't.

"Yuna-senpai, please come with us since you're part of the Tokyo Manji Gang and our friend, so please, our dearest older sister who protects us, please let's go to the beach together"