Chapter 71: War

Author's pov

Later in night, there was a meeting being held by Mikey and Draken due of the Tenjiku return and they were invading Tokyo, especially the districts where the Gangs governed.

"Izana Kurokawa?" Mikey uttered in confused by remembering the guy who's three years older than him whom he met.

Takemichi nods as after he was attacked along with his friends, Middle Mizo Gang and Chifuyu by group of Tenjiku and Kisaki being one of the generals.

And he also briefly went back to the future as he was warned by his childhood friend Kakucho that he was targeted by Izana Kurokawa who was furious that Mikey died.

"Yeah, that's what Kisaki told me when I and the others were attacked"-Takemichi

"Dammit, it have to be Tenjiku's return"-Draken

"Tell me about, me and Kazutora almost got our asses own while we were going back to my apartment after buying Peyoung Yakisoba if only Naomi didn't came to save us"-Baji

"Yeah and then, let me hit one of the with the Chankura"-Kazutora

"It's Chancla. La Chancla"-Naomi

"Damn, Chifuyu is a lucky bastard" Smiley mumbled while smiling as Angry sighs in disbelief while Chifuyu was blushing in embarrassment for Smiley's comment.

Despite Chifuyu just started his relationship with Naomi, everyone in Toman is starting to call him a legend.

"So, Mikey-kun do you have any connections with Izana Kurokawa?" Takemichi soon asked which Mikey looked confused since despite just meeting Izana, he felt that they have a mysterious connection and he looked like he already knew him and his beloved bike that belonged to his older brother Shinichiro.

"I don't know....but I felt he somehow knows me"-Mikey

"Because he does" everyone soon turn around and seeing Yuna, official advisor and muse of Toman arrived unharmed like some of the fortunate survivors and walking towards them.

Mikey and Draken were about to say her name unlit Hakkai rushed to her.

"Senpai! How's Taka-chan?! Is he okay?!?" Hakkai asked in worried since he got a call from Luna and Mana that their older brother was in the hospital which Yuzuha is now babysitting them in Mitsuya's stead.

"He's alright. Lucky that I was there to save him and give those pathetic brats a beating...Shizuka is taking care of him" Yuna said with her causal cold tone which Hakkai sighs in relief as Mikey and Draken noticed something was off about Yuna.

Despite she had her calm yet, stoic expression, something changed about her which they couldn't tell what was it except for Takemichi and the others who knew what was.

She was done playing nice.

"So, Kang. What did you meant by you know that Kurokawa knows Mikey?" Mucho appeared and asked her with his stoic look on his face. Mucho towered her and looking at her in somehow suspicious which Yuna noticed the inside fury of Sanzu despite his calm demeanor.

'Mucho.... he's going to die within a year by Haruchiyo's hand after he seems to betrayed Toman and fall of Tenjiku. Despite Haruchiyo is obsessively loyal to Mikey, he knows me that I won't betray him and like any chess game, Shogi or European, the Queen is always standing next to his King. I will prevent his death along with the others after I kill Kisaki' Yuna thought as looking at Mucho.

"Mucho, why are you so suspicious about me? I haven't done anything... Instead of questioning me, why don't you do a small investigation or maybe ask a old friend?" Yuna soon said which Mucho's eyes widen despite his calm features as Yuna passed him.