Chapter 37: Baji's Birthday

Yuna's pov

"You're seriously going do that like last year? How immature are you?" I soon said in pure disbelief while seeing Mikey pause and end having a cat shock face.

I soon sigh along with Draken.

It was November 3rd, days three after Bloody Halloween and as you know...

It was Keisuke's birthday.

He's turns fifteen.

In the two original timelines, he didn't since he died which was very depressing for all of us.

Especially, Chifuyu and Kazutora.

But now, since I changed the timeline, that little werewolf finally turns fifteen.

I'm so glad.

"But why? Yu-chin, it's tradition"

"You mean smacking your childhood friend's face with a cheese cake? That's tradition for idiots"

"Ken-chin! Yu-chin is being mean again!"

"Mikey, it's call having a common sense and also context" Draken soon said as agreeing with me despite knowing he wants to say Mikey smacking Keisuke with a cake on his face.

Boys will be boys as always.

Well, except for Yuujin.

"Anyways, can you guys help me with the cake I baked from my part time job?" I soon said which Draken nod before slapping Mikey's hand away who tried to take a peak.

Mrs Baji asked me to bake a cake for Keisuke's birthday since she knew that Mikey would brought a cake and smash it to Keisuke's face like usual.

I mean what the hell is with smacking people with cakes?

I mean seriously, Mikey haven't done it with me since Emma and Shin-san teach him to never that with girls and he knows I will kill him if he does that.

He fears my temper more than not eating Dorayaki and Taiyaki for a day.

I and Draken soon carried the cake to Keisuke's apartment as Mikey was drooling because of the cake I baked.

He knows alongside with Emma, Draken and Kazutora that my cooking really good.

Especially when I make ramen, sweets and cakes.

We soon got to door and open it as putting the cake on the table of the kitchen where everyone was.

"Wow, that's a nice cake" Takemitchy compliment my cake while Naomi and Saemon give me ten points for my cake. I soon smile before seeing Peke J nuzzling his head on my leg and purring.

"Peke J, there you are. I was looking for you" Naomi soon said as she picking up Peke J who meow and nuzzles to Naomi's face. "I wonder how Chifuyu and Kazutora get Baji here? Do you think they might do the whole blindfold thing?" Naomi soon asked which I shook my head.

"I don't think so since he would probably hit himself with pole"

Besides, he's not Satoru Gojo from JJK.

A manga I read from the future since that time I didn't spend myself dealing with insomnia like the original timeline.

I was lucky that Emma was there for me along with others.

I soon heard the door start opening which Mitsuya turn off the lights as I notice Mikey already have the cake ready.

Oh my God, Mikey.