Chapter 86: End of Road

This chapter will fear, blood, and very dark yet, scary scenes.

Author's pov

After Takemichi and Draken went to get Kisaki and stop him for good.

Mikey and the others in the other hand, were dealing with Yuna who ended up getting a high fever and her breathing became slightly fast.

"What's happening to her?" Mikey asked in pure concern as seeing Yuna's condition got worsened. Yuujin soon touches her forehand which he cussed in Korean.

"Noona's fever got worse. It's because she's loss blood and she was outside where we're still in winter. We must take her back to the hospital" Yuujin soon said which Emma and Hina looks at Yuna in pure sympathy and concerned.

Meanwhile in Yuna's mind.

"Why did you killed her? She done nothing to you, you disgusting human shit"

"Please, don't kill me! I will give you everything!"

"Die"

"AAAAGH!!!!"

"Why did Hina-chan died? She done nothing wrong?! Why he killed my best friend?!"

"Before Hinata Tachibana's death, Kisaki went to see her for unknown reason"

"Why the hell he would that? I thought he prefer keeping his profile down"

"I don't know"

"Looks like he completely obsessed with Tachibana like entirely...he was giving the disgusting Yandere vibes"

"To get Mikey as my puppet, going to the top of the criminal world and becoming the most feared gang leader in history, all order to marry Hinata Tachibana"

Suddenly, Yuna soon sat up which shocked her twin brother and her friends that they flinched.

"Noona?" Yuujin soon said before he felt a terrifying atmosphere around her which his eyes widen in pure shocked by knowing why.

"Yu-chan! You have to-" before Emma could finish that sentence, Yuna suddenly ran fast and straight where Takemichi and Draken went to get Kisaki.

"YUN-YUN!!!" Mikey shouted in shocked while the others were impressed by how Yuna can fight off any bad condition like that.

"What the hell is she's doing?!"-Izana

"You guys, we have to stop her before she kills Kisaki"-Yuujin

"Oh shit"-Izana

"I will go too"-Hina

"Hina, it's dangerous"-Mikey

"I don't care. I have a bad feeling also that something is going to happen to Takemichi-kun and Yuna-senpai, I want to help out"-Hina

"Kakucho..."-Izana

"Don't worry, we take care of them" Saemon soon said as he along with Lisa and others were standing behind them.

Mikey looked relived before he along with Hina, Izana, and Yuujin stood up.

"Thanks"-Mikey

Meanwhile with Takemichi and Kisaki

Takemichi engaged into a fight against Kisaki which he was able to bring Kisaki down.

While fighting and Kisaki playing dirty and grabbing the gun again, he finally confessed why he done all of those horrible things and killing Hina.