Chapter 34: Toman vs Valhalla Part 2

Author's pov

Flashback

"What?! You're letting yourself being stabbed?!" Lisa nearly shouted in shocked as Yuna was sitting on her bed while Lisa, Naomi, and Saemon were shocked by hearing the plan of Yuna.

Lisa looked at Yuna in stunned while she remained quiet.

"It has to be me"

"Why?! There's always another way!"

"Lisa, listen. Kazutora will not awaken from his unstable mental mindset if I stop him like pushing him away. Believe me, I know will get hurt but...this is the only way to get him back and stopping Keisuke's stubbornness"

End of Flashback

Kazutora was pure shocked as Yuna looks at him softly while she was stabbed on her right side of her abdomen.

"YUNA!!!" Baji shouted as Yuna and Kazutora soon knee down. Yuna hold the knife where is was in order she doesn't bleed more as Takemichi and the others rushed to her.

"Oh my God....Oi, Aniki. You think we should-"

"Of course, yes. I'm the calling the ambulance" Ran said before grabbing his phone and start calling 119. Lisa soon snapped Naomi out from her shocked which they looked each other which they end up calling Yamazaki and Sakata as Yuna planned.

"Kazutora! What have you done?!" Baji shouted in shock and fear while Kazutora started freaking out and getting a panic attack.

"No! I didn't mean it! No! N-No! All of this is..." Kazutora starts strammers before he felt hand on his cheek which he look up and seeing Yuna smiling softly with no negative emotion on her face.

"Kazutora, that's enough. I am not blaming you for what you did" she spoke with a soft tone that shocked him and the others. Yuna soon places her hand that was touching Kazutora's cheek to his shoulder and she look down.

"I never once blaming you for what happened to Shin-san. I never did...the only person who I blamed was myself...I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me and I'm sorry that I let you and Keisuke carried this your own...but listen, I'm not blaming you, either Keisuke. The one person who are you blaming is yourself..." Yuna spoke softly as Saemon end up seeing the image of his beloved sister in Yuna.

'Saemon, it's take real courage to forgive someone. It's not about them feel better for themselves but us too'

'Mary...' he thought as remembering her kind words.

"We all make mistakes, Kazutora. We take those mistakes as we learn how to better. I'm sorry for...all you went through by yourself and Keisuke...but either way, no matter happens, matter how stubborn and stupid you are...I will always be there to stop you from hurting yourself more, now and ever" Yuna smiled which Kazutora end up tearing up before he starts sobbing.

"I'm sorry! I never meant everything what I said, Yuna! It's my fault! I never meant to hurt you! I'm sorry, Yuna!!!" Kazutora cried as she hugged him and comforted him.

'She is more than their inspiration and advisor, she's Toman's heart. This why Mikey-kun wanted her to come back' Takemichi thought.

Yuna soon undo the hug as Kazutora wipe the tears.

"Kisaki... He planned this" Yuna spoke which shocked them before Chifuyu uttered 'What' in shocked. "He planned this to take advantage of Kazutora's mentally unstable mindset and Keisuke's abandonment towards Toman. He planned to make Kazutora kill you in order for him to take control of Mikey being entering his state and killing Kazutora...in order to take Toman" she explained which shocked them, especially more Takemichi for not realizing.