Chapter 76: Before War

Author's pov

Inupi ended up meeting Mikey in the old uniform of the Black Dragons and telling him that Takemichi will lead the Black Dragons as their President and him being his Vice President.

And also, Saemon being the Attack Unit's Captain.

Mikey ended up getting jealous by how Inupi talked about Takemichi and later, Yuna with admiration that Draken needed to get him a Dorayaki to calm him down.

Poor Mamadraken.

Meanwhile with Takemichi and Cat Lovers (AKA Baji, Chifuyu, and Kazutora) along the others.

"I guess my successor is very ambitious. I never thought you would be next President of the Black Dragons" Baji soon said with toothy grin that Takemichi ended up feeling flustered and rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm happy for you, Partner"-Chifuyu

"Me as well, and I never thought you would join back to the Black Dragons, Hiro"-Kazutora

"I have a score to settle with Kurokawa with Katsu and Kansao. Despite he's the main reason why the Black Dragons was destroyed....I see how much Yuna-senpai cares for him and she blames herself for how he turned up. I wonder what was that made him go stray?" Saemon asked to himself as knowing that despite, Izana did ruined his beloved gang.

He did saw him being genuine happy with Shinichiro and the other Black Dragons before he became Eight Generation's President..

He knew something was up since his behavior is similar to Katsuji's when he went berserk on him..

"Don't worry about that, Saemon. What's worries me is that I don't know how I will tell both Rindo and Ran about Artemis joining the fight"-Lisa

"I forgot that you're dating the younger Haitani"-Saemon

"I'm still surprised that you're dating him" Kansao uttered in surprised as Takemichi and the Cat Lovers nodded in agreement since Lisa is nice and caring biracial girl while Rindo...being a brutal sadist.

What a odd pair.

"Don't judge me of my dating choices. Anyways, I'm glad that Mitsuya-kun is joining and also, I see him and Shizuka being close... It's nice but I'm worried how this will turn out. After all, Yuna-senpai is taking a very heartbreaking turn" Lisa soon said which Takemichi looked down by knowing that she's right and they haven't talk to Yuna or Yuujin about new events.

One is because Yuna been getting lot of headaches and her condition getting worst that Yuujin has to take care of her.

Two, Takemichi doesn't want to burdened her more since what happened in that day with Hina's confession and Yuna's tearfully revelation.

He didn't want her to get hurt more than she's is.

"We understand that...I hope she gets well, so she and Yuujin helps us to kick the ass of Kisaki that I should wrecked with the pipe" Baji soon said with humor that everyone sighs by knowing he definitely will.

After all, he has a score to settle.

"Takemitchy" they soon turn around and seeing Inupi coming to them. "Inupi, what do you need?" Katsuji asked as Inupi stopped in front of them and looking rather awkward.

"I was just wondering...who is this Tomoe Inumaki that Izana wants?" He soon asked which they looked at each other in 'Oh' before looking at Inupi who looked like cute dog.

"Well... Inumaki-chan is... Yuna-senpai's and Yuujin-senpai's cousin..."-Chifuyu

"Huh?!?!? Cousin?!?!"-Inupi

"Actually, she's their third cousin. Their paternal grandma is the cousin of Inumaki's grandma, so yeah"-Baji

"That's must be the most shocking thing I ever heard in my life. And let me guess this straight, does Izana has a thing for her?"-Inupi

"Yeah, he does"-Everyone

"Oh my God, it's a nightmare" Inupi said with dry humor in his voice as he praying for Tomoe's safety and staying away from Izana's tyrannical hands.

Meanwhile with Tomoe

"Achoo!"-Tomoe

"Tomoe-chan, are you okay? You need some soup?"-Ayumi Kaneshiro

"Sure, thank you Kaneshiro-sensei"-Tomoe

Later in the next day, February 22

It was the day of the fight which Saemon and Lisa went to check on Yuna while Takemichi with Inupi went to Shinichiro's grave and paying their respects to him.

But unfortunately, Izana appeared that made Inupi turned into his protective dog mood and also, furious at him.

And that's not all, also Mikey and Emma appeared as well.

Mikey tell Takemichi to take Emma away and protect her while he and Inupi deal with Izana.

Takemichi took Emma away from the graveyard and picking up some drinks for them.

"So, it feels strange seeing your older brother again, Emma-chan?" Takemichi asked to Emma who smiles while looking down.

"Yeah, it does. But I wondered why he haven't gone to us....Mikey is idiot who thinks about food and always clinging on that dirty towel. Shinichiro-nii was big idiot but he understood him the most and Mikey always be kid at the heart, that's why I support him no matter what along with Yu-chun, my big sister" Emma soon said smile which Takemichi smiled back at her.

"Yeah, Yuna-senpai is good person and I wonder when Mikey-kun will tell her his feelings?"-Takemichi

"You knew that too?"-Emma

"It took me awhile but I figure it out, Mikey-kun really likes her from the bottom of his heart"-Takemichi

"At least I'm not the one who wants those two to get together. I wish me and Draken could do as well but...Yu-chan to find her happiness and the best for both of them. Did you know that Mikey start liking her when her hair grow long? Yu-chan had a boyish haircut that we thought she was a boy but later her hair grew long that past her shoulders, I saw Mikey's expression and I knew she was the one for who stand with him and deal all his childish tendencies" Emma smiled more to Takemichi who smiles back..

"Anyways, let go and get back to them. I hope they don't start fighting" Emma said to him while walking.

Takemichi followed her and begin to think about the events.

'I wonder why did Mikey ended up losing easily to Izana and he desperately asking Yuna-senpai to stay with him?...Wait a second, why isn't Emma mention in the Tenjiku Timeline?' Takemichi thought as looking at Emma before he suddenly recalled the words the future Yuna said to him.

"Please.... Save Emma"

'Don't tell me...This is one of the timelines that Emma wasn't alive?'