Chapter 104: Incident in Trinity Land

Warning! This chapter will have emotional scenes and blood too.

Author's pov

Today was the July 7th, the day where the former members of Valhalla who later became members of the Rokuhara Tandai, were send to kill Takemichi and killed Senju but the reverse timeline, they killed Draken.

The timeline that became the endgame for Takemichi to save Mikey and also, fate wasn't kinder to them.

"You're saying that Draken will die for protecting Takemichi-san and Senju?! What the f***?! Are those dumbasses are this shitty dumb like shit?!" Saemon angrily shouts after Yuna told him about the truth of this timeline and one person dead will impact Mikey's life.

Especially when it involves Senju sacrificing herself to save Takemichi.

That did pissed him off.

"Well, that idiot from Brazil is the former boss of Dino South gang which believe me, that kid was raised in blood and violence by that idiot gangster who by the way, he got karma by Terano who punched him to death because he wanted to show his 'love' for him"-Yuna

"Sounds crazy which it's the Dark Urges, isn't it?"-Saemon

"Everyone has those Dark Urges if they are raised in violence and bloodlust...but they don't compare to the Dark Impulses... They're different from Terano's Dark Urges... more deadlier" Yuna added by knowing well the truth about the Dark Impulses of Mikey and his Dark Impulsivity doesn't compare to South's violent Dark Urges.

Or his curse doesn't compare what it's going to happen to her.

She's close to her relapse and the Demon Queen about to be reborn in this timeline.

"I better informs the others, so they can informs the others too...This night will be bloody" he soon said which Yuna nodded as she touches her heart where she felt the arching along with the pain.

She soon took her pills before taking deep breaths by knowing she's scared and nervous but she has to be brave in order to prevent Draken from dying along with Senju or Takemichi.

If not, then the Kanto Manji Gang Timeline will happened and it's the last thing she wants.

"I already informed them! Yuujin-senpai informed them and will tell others about it, come on" Saemon soon said which Yuna soon nodded and they soon went out of her mansion, jumping to their bikes and heading to Trinity Land.

Meanwhile in Trinity Land, Takemichi and Senju~

It was raining, raining down from the dark cloudy sky where moon wasn't.

It was bad omen and especially for our protagonists.

Takemichi kept staring at the rain and recalling his vision of Senju dying with Saemon crying.

Everything seems so familiar yet, unfamiliar with him and wondering if this was the feeling Yuna felt when she got the foresight.

It was naive for him to think about that but still, that vision made him be more aware by knowing he can't make the same mistake as he almost did with Emma.

He can't let his friend's girl get either kill or die by some messed up fate or crazy simp.

'Senju is going to die...Holy shit, that means Sachan wouldn't be able to confess to her or her confessing to him. This is bad, really bad and the raining is proving it now...How does she die? There's no one looking suspicious' he thought and he was worried for Senju.