Chapter 2: It's the Small Things in Life

"Nevermind," Pidge said, "Go back to sleep." Keith's eyes slowly closed, and Pidge sighed as he slumped back in his chair. Pidge ducked underneath Keiths arm, and with a little struggle got him upright. He was lighter than she though, but she was still having difficulty. She managed to get him to the bridge, no one in sight. 

     Pidge looked up at the red paladin, then set off again. She moved him down the hall where all of the dorms were. She stopped in front of his room and the doors slide open. She dragged him onto his bed, and then sat down on the ground exhausted. 

     Once Pidge had caught her breath, she jogged down to the infirmary. It was shut down of course, but she remembered there was a mannel Altean first aid kit somewhere around here.

    When Pidge finally found the kit, she ran back to Keith's room. She sat by his head as she opened the kit up. Insides were objects that looked similar to the pillars that Allura used to pilot the ship. She took one out and found a switch at the bottom of the base. The smooth crystal in the front immediately lit up, and according to the instructions, she was to hold it on the wound for 30 clicks (seconds). She carefully took Keith's shirt off so she could get to cuts and bruises.

    Pidge lay Keith on top of her so his shoulder was against her stomach. She began to use the Altean healing stick thing to seal the wounds. After she had gotten most of the wounds closed up, she checked for any more damage that she could have missed. 

     Sure enough, the was something she had missed. Keith's  left shoulder, was out of its socket. Great, this will be fun, Pidge thought, rolling her eyes. She carefully examined the shoulder, so she knew where to push the bone back in. When she found where the socket was, she moved into position. Pidge took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and pulled. Keith still hadn't woken up, but his free arm was holding Pidge like she was his life line. 

    Pidge heard a click, and stopped pulling. She gave a huge sigh of relief, and Keith released Pidge a little. She wrapped the arm so at least he would know that it would be sore. She started to get up and go to bed. Before she could even get him off her lap however, he pulled he completely underneath him.

    "Keith get off of me!" Pidge said, trying to push him up and off of herself. 

    "Who are.....you" Keith mumbled softly. Pidge's arm were pushed down because of his weight, and as he lay on top of her, she reddened. 

    "It doesn't matter, now get off me!" Pidge whispered. He only mumbled and tightened his grip on her. Oh, I see how you're playing this Mr. Interigater, Pidge thought. She wiggled her arm out a took out her phone. She started texting Shiro; 

     Shiro, help. I saw Keith got injured and dragged him to his room and "healed" him. After I wrapped the arm that I popped back into its socket, he......pinned me down. Can you help get him off me?

    U txt like a grandma

    SHIRO!

    Y gt urself into this mess, gt urself out.

    UGH! 

   Pidge put the phone away, annoyed. She slumped back a bit, trying to figure out how to "get herself out". Keith sleepily chuckled,

   "Backup failed, didn't it......shhh just go to sleep." Keith said lazily, then black out from exhaustion. Pidge's face turned even redder if that was even possible. Staying here? Pinned down by someone who was using seduction to find out who she was? No way. 

   It took an hour for Pidge to slip out of his tight grasp. By the time she got back to her room, she fell asleep before she even got to her bed....and was just laying on the floor.