Chapter 4: Dance AU

"Wait...Pidge does that too?" Shiro asked after Allura quickly explained. Shiro looked back at Pidge who was on the ends of her toes trying to reach Lance's high five, except he was holding his hand way out of her reach and just toying with her. Keith was watching to the two a got really annoyed so he walked over a pick Pidge up so she could reach Lance's hand. 

     "Thank's Keith." Pidge said, sticking her tounge out at Lance. Shiro looked back at Allura.

     "So what are we going to do about it?" He asked. Allura smiled.

      "You know the dance we have been working on? The Player, and the searcher?" Allura said. "Well, maybe we should add the Accidental."

      "You want to hook them up don't you." Shiro said bluntly. He looked back to see that Pidge and Keith were talking conspiracy theories and Hamilton, while Lance and Hunk looked at them with confusion.

     "Yeah! You know they would be perfect for one another! But the problem is Lotor. Did you see the way he looked at her? It was so full of hunger she flipped him off!" Allura thought out loud. 

     "If we can get them together, Keith will take care of Lotor. And if he can't do it, Lotor is dead because Pidge....well." Shiro said. "Let's tell them the news." Allura walked over to Pidge and grabbed her arm and Keith's. She lead them a little farther aways, and stopped.

     "You too are going to be added to this years Valentine's day piece. Are you two comfortable with that?" Allura asked. The two looked at each other then nodded.

     "Keith, Pidge is better at following the music, so..... guess who doesn't have to live with the steps any more!" 

     "Wait. Are you serious!" Keith exclaimed in disbelief.

     "Yep! Practice starts in 15 minutes, so go to Shiro to get your costume. I'll deal with Pidge!" Allura said, Keith ran off excitedly, Pidge however looked super nervous. 

     "Don't worry! You and Keith will do great!" Allura assured her.

                 //(Time skip. In the already made piece, Lotor is the player. Dress like a purple hunter, 3 'birds' or girls (Shay,Nym, and Flora)dance around him. Shiro is the black hunter, the searcher and he is alone until he finds the wolf or Allura, which is the best hunting prize. They are going to added Keith as a red hunter, and Pidge as a lowly rabbit that the others ignore, but she annoys Keith and they hate each other, at first.)//

     Keith, Lotor, and Shiro stood on the stage, waiting for the girls to appear. Nym, Flora, and Shay came first in their bird costumes. Allura and Pidge came out next, and Keith found himself holding his breath. Pidge was wearing a fluffy white skirt, but a normal ballet top. She had a little bit of pink on the stomach of the white top and she had a bow on her head, the sides extra long so she had ears. Ok. You have never danced with a girl, and this has no steps. This will be fine! Right? Keith thought to himself. 

    "You alright Keith?" Shiro asked.

     "I'm fine why do you ask?" Keith responded.

     "You are blushing and staring at Pidge. You have never had a crush on any one. Do you--"

     "Yes, but SHHHHHHHHHH." Keith whispered angrily.

     "Ok. Today we will be adding Keith and Pidge. Be aware, they have an ending point, but the are making up the moves so....yeah!" Coran said from the audience. Everyone got to their places and the music began.