Chapter 1: The Hook Up

From the first time that Krolia had seen the green paladin, she loved her. Then she only got better when Krolia had seen her interact with her son, Keith. The paladin had trusted him to think of a plan, even though they had never interacted much and she was the smart one. Krolia then saw how well they worked together, getting things done without saying a word. 

That is when she knew that she had found the perfect daughter-in-law.

Kosmo agreed with her and would get the two to stand by each other all the time without them realizing. Not that they needed any help with that. They stood next to each other 90% of the time like they were magnets.

One day the paladins were out on a mission, and Shiro, Romelle, Coran, Kolivan, and she were on a nearby planet with the animal, minus Kosmo. 

"Have you guys ever shipped any of the paladins together?" Shiro asked out of the blue.

"Shipped?" Romelle asked.

"On Earth, it is short for a relationship and it when you think two people or characters would be good as a couple, as platonic shipping goes, a friend," Shiro explained.

"Not really," Coran said, think about it.

"I have, once," Romelle said.

"Why would you do that?" Kolivan asked.

"I have a 'ship' actually," Krolia said. Everyone looked at her.

"You do?" Romelle asked. "Who?"

"Keith and the green paladin," Krolia said.

"Pidge?" Shiro asked. Krolia nodded.

"I can see it," Coran said.

"Same!" Romelle said. "I shipped them when they were in battle this one time. They cut through entire squadron in perfect sync with each other without taking! And Keith is the only one who can read her crazy hand signals!"

"They don't talk much though," Shiro said.

"They do stand next to each other pretty much all the time though," Kolivan said.

"True," Coran said.

"Kosmo had gotten them to stand next to each other before too," Krolia said.

//Time skip they are back on the castle, yes the timeline is weird.//

Pidge was just sitting in the lab minding her own business, she was in her missions suit giving it upgrades like a super jump. Then Kosmo appeared behind her. 

"Hey buddy," Pidge said petting him. "What are you doing here-" Pidge was cut off by Kosmo teleporting to the kitchen. Kosmo looked around. "Kosmo why are we-" Kosmos teleported her to the training room. Then Keith's room. Then the lounge. Pidge was becoming really dizzy now. Then Kosmo teleported her to the bridge where everyone was. Kosmo walked over to Shiro leaving Pidge with her together and not able to see anything unless it was spinning.

"Pidge?" Keith asked.

"Where am I now?" Pidge dizzily asked. She took a step forward but because she was so dizzy, she was struggling. Kosmo teleported to her, then teleported her to Keith. "Kosmo why do you keep teleporting me?" 

Pidge tried to take a step towards the wolf, but it was felt like she was a newbie on a tightrope. 

"Woah there," Keith said catching her before she fell backward. "What happened?"

"Kosmo just kept teleporting me everywhere and now I am super, super dizzy," Pidge said in Keith's arms. 

"That's weird he has never done that to anyone before," Lance said. Kosmo sat down in front of Pidge with a dog grin on his face. Romelle, Krolia, Shiro, Kolivan, and Coran exchanged glances, knowing what the wolf was doing.

"He doesn't look mad at her, he looks like he likes her," Hunk said.

"I can't see anything," Pidge said, holding her head with one hand. Keith held on to her waist making sure she didn't fall. "Everything is spinning,"

"What is happening to her?" Romelle asked.

"Humans get their sense of balance from a small sack of liquid in their ears. If they are balanced it is level. Even if they are upside down it is level. What Pidge is experiencing is that liquid spinning super fast, causing the world around her spin at that same fast speed," Hunk said.

"Oh, that is kind of gross," Romelle said.

"Yeah, us humans are weird," Lance agreed.

"Maybe you'd better sit down," Shiro said. 

"No, no. It is getting better," Pidge said. She took a step forward and shook off her dizziness. She pet Kosmo. "Let's not do that again okay buddy,"

Kosmo liked Pidge a lot, but that was one command he was not going to listen to.