Chapter 4: Band AU

Pidge was frozen on the spot. She had no clue what to do in this kind of situation, no one had ever like liked her before. Much less loved her like that. She stood there, locking eyes with Keith.

     "What is going on," Keith mumbled under his breath. Oh, so he had no clue what he was feeling. Good, neither did Pidge. Pidge took a step closer to Keith. "I am so confused,"

      "Me too," Pidge laughed. Keith was beat-red, but he still reached out and took Pidge's hand. "But that's okay,"

      "I-um..." Keith stuttered. Pidge smiled and hugged him. Keith stood still for a second before hugging her back. "I-I don't know how t-to d-deal with this-s," 

     "This is my first time too, I have no clue either," Pidge replied. Keith hugged her tighter.

     "Shiro! I thought you said Keith did not like hugs!" Lance from the doorway. Pidge and Keith jumped and broke apart. 

      "Yes, but I also called them falling in love, so hand over the twenty," Shiro said. Lance pouted as he handed Shiro the money.

       "Anyway, is everything set up?" Hunk asked.

        "Yeah," Pidge said meekly. 

          The rest of the rehearsal, they talked about there sound of the band and other stuff like that. All the while Hunk, Lance, and Shiro tried to push Keith and Pidge together. 

      And the journey continued.