Chapter 2: Rock a Bye Bottom

Pidge was brought to a her room and she looked around. It was cellish, but it had a bed, a bathroom, and a desk with 5-6 computers on it. The guard was about to leave when Pidge stopped him.

   "What do the Galra name their kids?" Pidge asked.

   "Well this is a girl, so maybe Eyk, Irn, Iebyll..." He said. He left and Pidge looked down at the child.

    "Iebyll. I like it." She said. Then she tucked the sleeping girl in and got to work.

                               (Back with the Paladins. Keith is visiting at this point as well)

     "What do you mean you lost Pidge!?!?!" Shiro said. Lance, Hunk, and Allura looked down in shame. Keith stood next to Shiro and tried not to do anything rash.

     "Well we were tearing up this Galra army on foot, and Pidge is so agile and fast that she has become one of our best fighters, and she got ahead of the group and we couldn't she her amongst the Galra. Then when the Galra retreated, and the ones who missed the ship were killed, she was nowhere to be seen." Lance explained. 

     "I feel so bad." Allura said, "I mean, she is the youngest. How is she going to hold up?"

     "I have known her since she was in diapers Allura. She is the toughest fighter you will ever meet. She is also stubborn. She will survive, but..." Shiro said.

    "She will be fine." Keith said bluntly. Everyone just looked at him. He had been unusually calm through all of this, and the others were starting to get concerned. "Look. She has the ability to adapt to her surroundings, even if you didn't notice it. She has better acting skills then any of us, so she will survive. I'm not saying we leave her. In fact we need to rescue her, but we shouldn't worry too much."

    "Keith's right. I mean Lance never knew she was a girl. She played him like card." Hunk said and chuckled as Lance made a pouty face. "And she is super stubborn. She was the only one on Earth that didn't think Shiro, Matt, and Samuel weren't dead."

    "We need a plan." Allura said and with that they rushed to the bridge.

                       (Back with Pidge)

    "Here are the designs you wanted." Pidge said to her new commanding officer as she placed a stack of papers on his desk.

    "You work fast." He remarked, "These weren't due for two days." She shrugged, and he gave her the rest of the day off. She walked back to her room and sat on the bed next to Iebyll, (pronounced eye-la-bell for those who were wondering), and stroked the sleeping childs head. Pidge smiled when the infant started purring in response. There was a knock on the door and she walked over and unlocked it. 

    As she opened the door, she noticed a small package on the ground. She brought it in and closed the door behind her. She put it on the desk and opened it. Inside was some supplies and a note that read: 

    You have not been forgotten young paladin. Voltron morns, but the Blade is coming. Freedom will be coming.