Chapter 4: Paladin's Creed (It's Point of View)

The It walked back to its room and looked around. It was bare and empty, but peaceful. The It sat down on the bed and criss-crossed its legs. Then it put its hands out in front of it and made to l shapes with its fingers, one backwards, and spread them apart creating a holo screen.

      It pulled up the Galra wifi signal and hacked into it. It pulled up another screen and another, starting to run facial recognition. Images of Shiro's disbelief in the Holts was playing on repeat in the its head. How could he give up on us, we searched for him for years and never gave up, and here he is forgetting us. The it thought in anger. How could he give up on us, Pidge thought.

     The screens began to flash red, and the it hurriedly Pidge tried to fix the problem. Then it stopped, and a old picture of Matt appeared on the main screen, along with his death day.

     Pidge ripped off her mask, and it flew threw the screens closing them. She fell to the floor, tears streaming down her face, not a sound coming out. She sobbed her heart out.

     Keith walked by and heard the It sob. He carefully opened the door to see a beautiful girl crying on the floor. A mask that used to be the its face had been thrown across the room, and she was still wearing the its suit.

    Keith heart stopped. He closed the door, then dove for her, gathering her up in his arms. She sobbed into his shoulder and held him as tight as she could. Keith heart was beating fast. Here he was, holding the sweetest and prettiest girl in his arms, and she didn't hate him.

    It took hours, but finally her tears ran out. She kept her face buried in his shoulder for a minute, then she lifted her head and locked eyes with Keith. Keith got lost in her amber eyes at once.

     Pidge slowly ran her hands through Keith's hair. Then without warning, she gave him a peck on the lips. Keith froze, his adrenaline running. Then he grabbed the sides of her face and gave her a proper kiss. We will survive, I will not let you fall, Keith thought.