Chapter 2: Holi-What?

Shiro dragged Keith away from Pidge leaving her helpless again. Allura walked into the Red Lions port just as Shiro was dragging Keith out by the collar. Behind her were Lance and Hunk. Allura jogged into the Green lion to see Pidge spinning in Keith's chair giddy.

"Pidge?" Allura asked. Pidge turned toward her.

"Yeah?" Pidge said. 

"Why was Keith being dragged by Shiro? Do you know?" Hunk asked from behind Allura.

"Of course I know! He broke Shiro's most sacred laws....and I loved it!" Pidge said spinning in her chair again.

"His most sacred law?" Hunk asked.

"The ones that say that Pidge is not allowed to kiss, date, or fall in love with- wait he did," Lance said.

"Every single one," Pidge said staring off into space.

"Okay, Miss Puppylove," Lance laughed, helping her up, "Let's get you to your room," 

The three got Pidge to her room and she collapsed on the bed and sighed.

"She's got it bad," Hunk said.

"Yeah, she has fallen for Mullet," Lance replied. All of a sudden Keith burst into the room and he locked the door. 

"Phew," Keith said then he turned around. "Oh, um. Hi?"

"KEITH! WHERE ARE YOU!" Shiro shouted. Keith tensed up and put one finger to his lips, asking them to not tell Shiro.

"We won't tell Shiro," Hunk said. Keith sighed. Pidge shot up from the bed, ran over and bear hugged Keith.

"Hey," Keith said putting a hand on Pidge's head. 

"So you really did break all of Shiro's sacred laws," Allura said. Keith nodded. Pidge let and went on her tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes. Yes, he did," Pidge said.

"I regret nothing," Keith said.