Chapter 3: Hide n' Holt

Lance and Hunk had their blasters on stun and they snuck around the quiet. They ran around a corner and into the kitchen.

      "Oh my gosh." Hunk said, his gun dropping. The kitchen had turned into a forest of tree saplings.

       "They, didn't." Lance said. He took a step forward and immediately knew it was the wrong decision when he felt the tripwire. Suddenly the back row of trees that had been bent back fired a dozen plates of goo toward the boys. 

        The goo moved too fast for the boys to react, and soon they were covered head to toe in the stuff. The two turned in silence and walked away, a trail of goo following them.

        Shiro and Allura weren't having a much better time. They had just walked into the infirmary when the saw the saplings on the ground. Before they could say a word, a flood of water poured down on them.

       This went on for the rest of the day, team Forest-Fire winning by a landslide. Finally, None of the others could take it. Shiro and Allura walked into the bridge soaking wet, covered in shaving cream and soap. Lance and Hunk walked into the bridge covered in glitter, sequences, and goo. 

     "PIDGE! KEITH! YOU WIN! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BOND!" Shiro yelled. The all jumped as the nearest grate fell of the vent, and Pidge and Keith jumped out, decked in their gear.

     "You guys are both evil." Lance said.

     "Not my fault! He made the list!" Pidge teased.

     "My fault! You started it!" Keith exclaimed.

     "Oh, just like  started the tickle fight!"

     "You were the one to reveal how you're ticklish!"

      "You started the fight though." Pidge said. Keith made a face, then he smirked. Pidge understood at once and out her hands up and took ten steps back. Keith began to chase her and tickle her. Both of them were laughing super hard and the other just looked at them with confusion.