Chapter 2: Girls Night

Pidge hooked up the camera at the bottom of the ballrooms grand staircase, with a few feet to separate the two. Then the girls ran to the top as the drones turned the lights off. A couple of seconds of silence passed then a spot fell on Pidge who was standing on the banister.

     "Prepare for trouble!" She said. A spot appeared on Allura who was on the opposite banister.

     "And make it double!" Allura said.

     "To protect our ears from the bickering!" Pidge announced.

     "To stop the fights by causing snickering!" Allura continued.

     "To denounce the fights of Red and Blue!" Pidge said.

     "To the hopes they will get along soon!" Allura said. As soon as the words were out the two slide down the banister skateboard style. Pidge managed to stop at end and pose, but Allura flew forward. She ran back and climbed the banister and made a pose two.

    "Keith!" Pidge yelled.

    "Lance!" Allura shouted.

     "Team Voltron! Stop fighting through the night!" The girls said together.

     "Surrender NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT!!!" Pidge screamed, causing Allura to give a scared look. She knew Pidge meant it, so Allura shook the shock off fast!

    "YEAH! SHE IS RIGHT!!" Allura said. They jumped down and walked over and turned the camera, giving them one more dangerous tilt up angle look before they stopped recording. The light turned back on and Pidge sent the video to Hunk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back with the boys....

     Hunk took his phone out as he heard the ding of a message. His ear buds were in, and he switched over from the music app to his texts. He saw that Pidge had sent him a video and had said pass the news on, whatever that meant. He click the video, and as soon as it started he was clutching his sides laughing so hard that he couldn't breath.

    The boys had barely started walking when they ran into trouble. Hunk was rolling on the ground, clutching his sides, crying, and not breathing. That is how hard he was laughing. He finally calmed down after a while and the other just looked down at him in confusion.

     "You, need, to, watch, this..." Hunk said still laughing. Shiro took the phone and put the volume on high so everyone could hear.

 "Prepare for trouble!"

"And make it double!" 

"To protect our ears from the bickering!" 

"To stop the fights by causing snickering!" 

"To denounce the fights of Red and Blue!" 

"To the hopes they will get along soon!" 

"Keith!" 

"Lance!" 

"Team Voltron! Stop fighting through the night!" 

"Surrender NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT!!!" 

"YEAH! SHE IS RIGHT!!"

     Shiro, , Matt, and Coran followed Hunks lead and could now barely stand because they were laughing so hard. Lance was blushing super hard as he stood there. His only though? Allura is wearing my hoodie!!!!

    Keith honestly didn't what to think. Was this payback for something? Are they just trying to torture us? Why is Pidge wearing my jacket? No seriously, why? And why does she have to look so cute in it? No get that thought out of your head. You do not like Pidge, nu uh, no way. He just stood there, face as red as his lion, and got lost in his own mind. 

    Shiro and Matt couldn't take it. Not only was the video the best thing they had ever seen, but Lance and Keith's reactions were priceless. Lance looked so lovesick, it was hilarious. Keith honestly looked like he was now crushing on Pidge, the way he was acting, but either way, it was too funny.